Sponsored

Long Island Broncos

Welcome Nassau and Suffolk co.
JTBros
Hi folks, have a Granger October order placed but considering putting in another before the March cutoff. Has anyone found a dealer offering some discounts on the Bronco on or near the island? Willing to drive a decent bit aways as well. If not what dealers have a decent bit of allocation and haven’t been raking people over the coals? TIA
Show full message
ChefAlan86
ChefAlan86
I’m
Thinking the same thing. I have a 3/28-4/4 EDD and it’s a 2021. Thinking of putting in another order myself.
Reactions: JTBros
USAGUY
USAGUY
. I bought mine at Leo Kaytes in Warwick NY (Orange County). I think I might have gotten lucky as I wasn’t following this forum or any other forum, I just ordered my Bronco (4dr 2.7 non-squash badlands) and about a year later I got a call to pick it up last August. I did not pay a penny over MSRP, at the time I didn’t even know that was a thing. I’m not sure of there “allocation” and to be honest I don’t even know what that is, or where that number comes from. I’m not positive if they are charging any admin fee today but I’m guessing they are not. Give them a call and ask. Basically I used Warwick NY because I live in Warwick NY, I thought it was that simple. Looks like I was way off on that. N
Reactions: JTBros
Blitzjb
Blitzjb
Sorry you got caught up in the Granger internet hype. Call Jason MIrels at Sayville Ford. Tell him Joel and Adam sent you... Good Luck. There are no "discounted" Broncos anywhere - if you are looking for a "discount" - you may have to wait a few years for your Granger order.
JTBros
JTBros
@Blitzjb wasn’t that bad until they got stripped of allocations. Will reach out to them though. Also just joint the fb group this afternoon!
NYCBD
NYCBD
I got mine for 3% under invoice from Chapman Ford in Horsham PA (2.5 hr drive). Not sure what deal they’re offering now but its likely a similar issue with Granger where you’ll be waiting a while…
JTBros
JTBros
@NYCBD yep said they have a long wait too unfortunately

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views