Sponsored

South Florida (FTL/Miami to Key West) Bronco Club

Group to meet up, discuss and post all things Bronco, new and old, for members in Southern Florida.
samsquanch13
Has anyone bought a Bronco from Grieco Ford Fort Lauderdale? Just wondering what kind of shenanigans to expect..
Show full message
Cfield90
Cfield90
I thought I read somewhere to expect some shenanigans
Nikokani
Nikokani
I used AutoNation in Miami and got MSRP. They tried to add a $1,000 but they walked away from that with some logic. Pines AutoNation is probably closer to you and they told me they don’t charge ADM.
Sardine
Sardine
I emailed the manager asking about this and they didn't reply. They were also listed as charging ADMs in the forum here if I'm not mistaken. I ended up moving my reservation from them to Sawgrass Ford where they weren't charging ADM or dealer fees.
tunaboy91
tunaboy91
There were shenanigans with my OB, but they said that was a misunderstanding (they sold it out from under me for 12 k over sticker). They charged me sticker for my FE
samsquanch13
samsquanch13
Thanks everyone, picking up my OB this week so hopefully no shenanigans.
rmc523
rmc523
I picked up my Wildtrak from there on Tuesday, and they honored MSRP for order/reservation holders - I think regular inventory is fair game for ADMs, though, which I find fair - those that have waited forever get sticker, those who "gotta have it now" pay for it.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views