Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
Picking up the wife's new ride Friday. Driving up to Chuck Anderson Ford from StL.
Badlands, Lux, Sasquatch, 2.7/10sp with washout floors. Trading in our 2016 Fusion Titanium on it.
20220316_072646.jpeg

We had already had a trip to KC planned for several weeks prior to see some friends which seemed to work out perfect. Unfortunately they came down with the flu so the trip is solely for the Bronco now. Guess i can live with that:LOL:
Show full message
Unti41
Unti41
That is my spec! Looks great w the hard top. When was your res date?
96dreamer
Reserved July 14th 2020, order placed October 15th 2021.
Unti41
Unti41
@96dreamer Damn...... im a 7/23 reservation date.... Ill just go ahead and start planning to receive it in 2023 :(
RussellTBronco
RussellTBronco
I ordered mine through the same dealership. Same specs, except white. Might have to swing by and gawk at your ride. Congrats!
96dreamer
@RussellTBroncoI've got a white f350 and the wife's current fusion is white so we wanted to change it up a little bit. Although it does match my xj pretty closely. It will be there till Friday around noon if everything goes as planned.
20200604_222540.jpg
First BaseMan
First BaseMan
Congrats on the ride. It's awesome that I'm starting to see these in the wild around here now.
How was the purchase and pickup at Chuck Anderson? Mine rolled down the assembly line last week and I will also be driving from STL to trade in a Fusion (technically the insurance settlement check on a Fusion) get my Bronco and road trip back. The people at Chuck Anderson have been so great to work with so far that I'm expecting a pretty smooth experience, but you never know.
96dreamer
@First BaseMan Small world. I can't say enough about everyone at Chuck Anderson. We were in and out in less than two hours including the test drive and looking it over. As my wife and I were leaving we both commented it felt too easy and that we must a have forgot something. There's a good chance any future new vehicles we purchase will be with them as well.
First BaseMan
First BaseMan
@96dreamer That's great to hear. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop as well. Nice to know that it may not actually be too good to be true.
RussellTBronco
RussellTBronco
I’ve bought my last couple of vehicles from them. They have been more than fair on my trades, and the process has been just as easy as you mentioned.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views