Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
PatientlyWaiting
Just joined the group as well. Two quick questions. I saw further down in forum that we have until October to change reservations. Is that correct? What date?

Also i'm reserved at Jim Tidwell. Is anyone else reserved there? Any info on what their pricing is. I sent an email to the manager a couple months ago and never heard back.
Show full message
Reactions: GiddyUp
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
Welcome and what a great screen-name! I believe the cutoff is Oct 31st. as the deadline to make a change. I haven't heard of pricing from Tidwell, but there is dealer listing spreadsheet for that info somewhere in this forum. I'll look it up after this post for you ....
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/

Above is the link for that spreadsheet, and Tidwell is not on it. Getting any info from a GA dealer is like getting water from a stone ... for the most part. If you get more info, please post it to that forum link so that the spreadsheet can stay current. Some of us, like myself, have switched our dealerships to Granger in Iowa. Others have switched to Stephens in West Virginia (same offer as Granger). Others don't want the hassle and will just use an X-Plan deal to get the discount within range of the Granger deal. Hope all that helps ... Cheers
Mantis
Mantis
Welcome! Based on my outreach the best deal in GA is Mike Burch/Blackshear Ford (about 4 hours south of ATL). To @GiddyUp's point they offer X-Plan, free shipping and weathertech mats if you're wanting to stay in-state, which really is a solid deal. Good news is you've got time to make the decision. As long as you lock in with a dealer that suits you by mid-October you'll be in good shape. Hope that helps.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Welcome to the group. What do you have reserved? This will be a fun group going forward.
Reactions: GiddyUp
PatientlyWaiting
PatientlyWaiting
@Hobgoblin I have a Black Diamond reserved. I want the sasquatch and 2.7 engine. I've made the decision to change that to a Wildtrak when the time comes. I figured by the time I added those two things to the black diamond it would cost the same or more than the Wild Trak. Plus I haven't bought a new vehicle for myself in 18 years. I think I deserve it.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views