Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
kbobber
Attended the Las Vegas Off Roadeo Last Week. It was awesome. Learned a lot and the trails were super fun and legit. Great venue to showcase how capable the Bronco Badlands Sas is!
Show full message

Attachments

Love Shop Auto Lo
Love Shop Auto Lo
That looks rad!
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
Amazing! How far out did you have to book if at all? What’s the pricing like these days? I remember waiting for my bronco it was talked about as being all included or something but I haven’t checked back in since I took delivery. You can PM me if you don’t want to discuss price publicly🤙. Awesome photos, I forget Nevada has trees.
da_jokker
The actual rodeo isn't very expensive. Not speaking for the OP, but it costs about $300 which you get back once you buy the Bronco. The real expense comes from the trip and the hotels :)
Reactions: omg_bbq
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
@da_jokker thanks! Good seeing you at the Redding event the other weekend.
BLMike
BLMike
@omg_bbq how was it? Not trying to hijack anything.
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
@BLMike the Redding meet up was good. Lots of folks and the trail was for beginners like me which was a plus.
BLMike
BLMike
It was awesome and fun. Unless you are super experienced, I recommend it to all. I kind of want to do the Moab one now. Looks like you had a good time!
Reactions: omg_bbq
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
@BLMike highly inexperienced, will be doing it when I find time.
Reactions: BLMike
da_jokker
@BLMike agreed. For people that were looking for some great adventure, it was not. But it was a great intro trip, especially if you've never done a group before.

They said they're going to try to do more trips, and they do HARDER ones So it is definitely not always for beginners. Just wish it didn't take so long to get there. (Not to mention $150 in gas). I don't know how you guys drove up from the Bay area, did the day, and drove all the way back... It would have killed me.
BLMike
BLMike
@da_jokker No way would I do that in one day! Or even two! I had a trade show to attend that weekend. Drove up Friday, went to show on Saturday, and did Roadeo on Sunday. Drove back Monday. I enjoyed myself and was super excited to play with the Bronco toys. You always learn something! Even stopped at the Borax mine!
murphtron
murphtron
The Vegas off rodeo was excellent. I’d like to do New Hampshire for something different.
Reactions: BLMike
BodieMonster
BodieMonster
Looks amazing! Can't wait to register for one but it's taking the Off Rodeo folks forever to verify my Order Number...
MJBbase22
MJBbase22
Sweet! Is it free (with some expenses like insurance, lodging, etc) for owners? I saw there is a guest fee but nothing for owner participants. Can't wait!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views