Sponsored

Oregon Bronco Club

The club for Oregon Bronco enthusiasts.
Here4fun
So my estimated delivery date is 3/9/22. Today my timeline changed from in transit to final preparation. Does this mean that the bronco may be at dealership getting it’s final inspections before I can take ownership of it?/. Thank you
Show full message

Attachments

Rex21c
Rex21c
Damerow should be able to get you your rail car number then you could track it and see where it’s at. I have a delivery date of the 14th and it’s somewhere in California. You would know if it’s at the dealer or sitting at the Portland rail yard. Curious if ours are together since mine was getting built the week map shut down for a week because of bad chips, but got shipped very quickly the following week. My rail car is ttgx973853.
Here4fun
Here4fun
They told me they couldn’t track it by railroad. I have my rail number but it hasn’t done me any good.
My rail car number is TTGX693679
Here4fun
Here4fun
I will post when I hear from my dealership when the bronco comes in@Here4fun
Rex21c
Rex21c
It’s in Barstow California same as mine, we’re on the same train. But it’s been there since yesterday so there might be a lag in tracking. Usually doesn’t sit for a whole day
View previous replies…
Here4fun
Here4fun
DAMEROW ford just told me 40 broncos are headed this way and should be here the 20th. I’ll believe it when I see it. Nice rant by the way. Made me feel better😂@Rex21c
Rex21c
Rex21c
@Here4fun made me feel a little better too. did they say if they were coming by rail or convoy? I would presume rail if it's 40 broncos. We are heading to florida next week and wont be back till the 16th of april so that would be nice to have a bronco to come back to. Going to a Weird Al concert in Bend in June, hopefully we'll have it by then.
Here4fun
Here4fun
They didn’t say but I would think by rail yes because of that many broncos. That trip will be fun…keep your mind occupied off the bronco and come home just in time to pick it up. @Rex21c
Tippster
Tippster
They will actually sit in some of these stops for a day or two - waiting for another load to come in - mine sat in Spokane for three days and in the Portland yard for two days before making its way to Seattle. I got lucky and the trucking company came within hours to get it to the dealership - some folks sit in the local yards for a couple of weeks - no meaning to the madness as far as I can tell.
Rex21c
Rex21c
Watching this train, it would be at on rail yard in New Mexico for over a day, then the next time I checked it, it was in California. No way the train jumped 2 states in 2 hours. Not sure either on what triggers the pickup from the local rail yard either.
Here4fun
Here4fun
Thank you for all the feed back. I’m trying to set up a date for it to get wrapped before it comes home. We live on a dirt road and I don’t want it rock chipped before the wrap. Thanks again for all the info!
Here4fun
Here4fun
My ford tracker changed again this morning to delivery?
Rex21c
Rex21c
@Here4fun train finally started moving again. It’s left Kismet Ca this morning. The train will have some more stops, but unless it sits again for nearly a week, I would think Monday or Tuesday is when it gets to Portland, then it’s up to if the trucking to get it to the dealer.
Here4fun
Here4fun
@Rex21c Thanks for the information on the train. I couldn’t understand where they said it was at this morning. Sounds good to me! I can’t wait to see it. When it gets here it’s off to get a wrap and tinted windows So there goes another week with out wheels but it will be worth it .

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views