Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
GreatDaneMom
ATLBronco75
ATLBronco75
I’m going. Not sure which day though.
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
I will also be there.
Peter Gosenya
Peter Gosenya
I’m going, probably Thursday
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
Same ... hoping to make the trip up early early Friday morning, and coming back later that afternoon.
GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
@GiddyUp nice! Still trying to decide between going up Friday a.m. same as you, or heading up Saturday. Will reach out to the forum once I decide and hope to meet other GA Bronco members.
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
@GreatDaneMom Sounds great! I decided on Friday since Saturday, I believe, is the last day for the event. So wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on anything in case everyone start packing up early etc.
hbms17
I am thinking of making it a day trip. ,Thinking Thu to avoid crowds.
ATLBronco75
ATLBronco75
I’m going up Wednesday. It’s my slowest work day.
GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
So I've decided to go up on Thursday! Hopefully I can meet some other Georgia Bronco members!
hbms17
Does anyone have the address? I called myself looking but I see addresses for nearby lodging but not the address where the new Bronco will be on display. I apologize if the location is obvious and I missed it.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
I have heard that the Tally Ho Inn was a good location to use. Just pulled this off the Bronco Driver Magazine Facebook site: 8314 State Highway 73, Townsend, TN 37882
GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
It's confirmed... I plan on heading up early Thursday morning and coming back that afternoon. Anyone interested in meeting up and saying 'hi' just message me and we can exchange numbers. Otherwise I'll be bringing Chaos & Havoc so I'll be easy to spot! :)
Dmk08
Dmk08
I plan on riding up to check them out. Doubt they will let me sit in one even tho thats what I really need as I have one of the first Granger reservations and im freakishly tall. ?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views