Sponsored

South Florida (FTL/Miami to Key West) Bronco Club

Group to meet up, discuss and post all things Bronco, new and old, for members in Southern Florida.
rmc523
Well, I can officially fully join the group now - picked up my Wiltrak on Tuesday evening and love it so far. I've gotten a lot of looks, comments, compliments, questions, etc. already! If you see me around, feel free to say hey!

Show full message
Rinlin
man, a part of me feels like I am going to be upset not taking the velocity blue, and going with the Area 51. I know that pictures dont do the color justice. But that is a hella nice ride brother! Still waiting on mine to come in. Congrats on getting yours!
Reactions: Bronco4Me/Miami
rmc523
rmc523
@Rinlin It's funny, in that photo it actually looks a lot more like Lightning Blue than Velocity. In other angles, VB really pops, and I've gotten a ton of compliments on it already.
Bronco4Me/Miami
Bronco4Me/Miami
Sweet looking ride my man, I just recently got my eruption green OBX

Attachments

View previous replies…
Rinlin
@Bronco4Me/Miami You dressed for that pick up, didn't you? It looks good brother! Congrats! How's that soft top?
Bronco4Me/Miami
Bronco4Me/Miami
Miami camo my man and the soft top is fine for me, no problems at all (for me)@Rinlin
Reactions: Rinlin
Rinlin
@Bronco4Me/Miami I couldn't pull that off if I tried lol. I was going to go for the soft top, but the wife refused, and wanted the hard top. So.... yeah. MIC we got.
Nikokani
Nikokani
Holy guacamole!!! that is beautiful!! Sooo the big question is where can we use the Bronco's off road capability? There was an earlier thread on here about Big Cypress, but I've spoke to some people recently about some trails in Homestead. anyone have more details about that?
rmc523
rmc523
@Nikokani Great question - definitely will have to look into it - sounds like some folks have some good suggestions.
Rinlin
@rmc523 download alltrails. They have a great app, if you haven't gotten it already. You can sort by activity, to include off roading. GPS to get there, and downloadable maps to keep you on track when signal drops. They have a free version and a yearly $30 pro version. I am going to get the pro more than likely when I get my ride in. I have been looking in the area, and there are a few trails we can do, but the majority here are walking trails. But looking up to central Florida, there are quite a few more, and might be worth a trip. Especially if you want to hit up the springs up there. I plan on making a trip with the family this summer as our first big trip in the bronco, and do some off roading and swimming.
rmc523
rmc523
@Rinlin Thanks for the suggestion/recommendation! I'll have to look into that - I have some friends up in Orlando, so I could always pair a visit or something!
Rinlin
I know that there have been trails carved out on 137th just north of 8th street. Seems like there was a big fire over there a few days ago, so not sure its been cut off, but its worth looking into.
RustysBronco
RustysBronco
Look into J.W. Corbett Wildlife Management Area. They have some decent trails.
Coronabronco
Coronabronco
Awesome congrats man! Make sure to join the South Florida Bronco group on Facebook! We have some events in May planned and will start having meets!
rmc523
rmc523
@Coronabronco I came across two groups - "South Florida Broncos" and "South Florida Bronco Club" - which are you referring to?

Nevermind, if I had read the post above first, I'd have figured it out lol.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views