Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
gaspasm
Where r you guys with broncos mounting your front tag
Got the plastic sas bumper.
Show full message
armymp71
armymp71
I am running no front plate, call me a rebel!
96dreamer
Also told the dealer not to install one. I don't run a plate on the front of my xj or mustang and have gotten a ticket once in 15 years of driving like that. The one time I was a 17 year old kid in a loud car which I believe had something to do with it.
Reactions: Kcmojoe76
BillieB
BillieB
@96dreamer I too told my salesman not to do it, however he didn't forward the message and it was attached to the grill. I have a custom holder for sale now.
ThugBunnyExpress
ThugBunnyExpress
No way am i putting a front plate on
armymp71
armymp71
Sounds like we are starting a movement here!!!
bmclain
bmclain
I've got the mod bumper and bought the original one from HBTFD that Shane78 linked. But getting ready to put on a winch plate, so not sure it's going to be able to be seen after installation. If that's the case, I might not have one.
First BaseMan
First BaseMan
I've got the HBTFD bracket too. After I have a bronco to attach to I'll adjust as necessary.
gaspasm
gaspasm
Thanks. I was lookin for a bracket. But nothing looks good. PS. Dealer and service were instructed daily when I knew it was shipped. DO NOT put on a bracket. Guess will just go naked and pay a ticket. PSS. Why can’t MO drop the front tag 🏴‍☠️
bmclain
bmclain
I told my dealer multiple times to not install bracket. When I picked it up, they claimed it came from the factory with it installed. So, not sure if they were lying, or if Ford knows which states require and drill for it if required.
Shane78
Shane78
@bmclain mine showed up drilled too, I was kinda pissed. But gonna try to harass them into ordering the fascia for me and just remove it myself.
ne2000
ne2000
Archetype racing callsign, see last pic at link
dmenace
dmenace
I don't need no stinking front plate 🤫😂
1649807109696.png
Heart2
Heart2
BuiltRight Industries
Bronco_Mo
Bronco_Mo
I have a BuiltRight waiting for my order..I'd like to see how it looks with all the sensors on the OBX

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views