Sponsored

Mississippi Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the Magnolia State!
mootruck98
So who is my A51 BadSquatch twin eating at the Madison Primo's tonight? It's a sweet looking rig. Nice light bar and lots of cool accents.

20220414_180454.jpg
Show full message
Reactions: sniffHound
CriticalB
CriticalB
That was me! Saw yours with the basket on the spare not looking too shabby itself. The crazy part is I had just dropped my daughter off at Renaissance and saw another A51 Sasquatch headed towards Costco.
Gatlinz
Gatlinz
Very nice light bar, which one did you get? and from where.
CriticalB
CriticalB
It’s the Baja Design 8XL linkable. I ordered from eliteracefab.com. Not cheap, but it arrived in 3 days and checked all the boxes for what I wanted. I also got their upfitter switch harness, but after seeing it IRL I just made my own quick connect harness and wired it into the aux connection at the top of the windshield. Been meaning to do a write up here - there’s a watertight way to access it without drilling through or leaving the wire exposed on top of the weatherstripping.
Gatlinz
Gatlinz
hey thanks!! When you say it checked all of your boxes, what other designs did you consider, was it that massive amount of light or other that you settled on those?
CriticalB
CriticalB
I wanted the big, individual pods, but not quite as big as KC. I wanted LED, but not the long, thin, continuous bar style. The 8XL pod lenses are interchangeable, but the lenses this bar comes with have a good mix of wide and direct spot beams. The insane light output is definitely a positive. I wanted to be sure I could use the upfitter switches and this had a harness designed for them, but as I said before it was designed to run along the side of the windshield and just didn't look very good. I ended up ditching that and doing a cleaner install through a weephole in the drain channel.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views