Sponsored

North Texas Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the North Texas area.
Hey Guys! New Member Here! Located in Northlake, TX! (near Denton)....I reserved the Outer Banks Edition 4 Dr Bronco! I'm hoping to do the lux package & sasquatch! Unsure on color though.....can't decide between Area 51, Cactus Grey, or White.....Where is everyone else from in NTX!
Show full message
FeistyMint
FeistyMint
I'm in Richardson and also reserved a 4-dr Outer Banks. I'm with you on the Lux package and on the fence for Sasquatch.
reaper5252006
@FeistyMint after seeing the pictures of the sasquatch on some of the 4 dr broncos, its hard to pass up the more meaty look
Godsblueknight
Hey yal, I'm in North Fort Worth. I ordered the 4dr Badlands but think I would like to change to the Wildtrak. I picked Sam Pack Ford for a dealer but have not spoke to anyone. Does anyone have a good dealer they recommend?
FeistyMint
FeistyMint
@Godsblueknight There is a Texas buyers group on here you may want to look for. They are negotiating with a NTX dealer and an out-of-state dealer for a pre-negotiated volume buy.
rancid53
rancid53
I’m in Longview (East Texas) - outer banks 4-door also. Looking at Lux
Reactions: mjbuff
mjbuff
mjbuff
@rancid53 looks like there'll be 2 OB rolling around Longview.
Bee4par
Bee4par
Little Elm here. Reserved the Black diamond. Hoping to do the 2.7 and sasquatch package.
reaper5252006
Got a good laugh the other night, a guy in my community was telling me he brother was getting the Bronco and so I inquired about which one he was getting, and he said he already went to the dealership and ordered it, I said "Like the $100 reservation?" He replied, "No, he custom ordered a special one".....he then went on to explain his brother ordered the 5.0 coyote engine and will get it next year, I explained to the guy that his brother has severely misinformed him about what he was purchasing or his brother was lying to him. I double checked a few times with him to ensure it was those exact words and stuff, and he was like yep for sure a V8 engine....SMH....I told him to tell his brother he is a liar after he repeats those specs and cancel Christmas with him.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views