Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
afaruqi
Hi All,
Glad to be here. Received my Bronco (4dr Wildtrak, Black, MIC) Sep 21. Have made minor mods:
- satin wrap
- BFG 35s KO2
- side steps
In hindsight, given the terrain here, Badlands would have been a better option. Was in too much of a hurry to put down my order, needed a car in a hurry. LOL! Little did I know how much of a delivery delay there would be. Oh well, it’s not the end of the world. Still a massively capable truck.

Have tried my hand at other mods such as cargo security drawer, off-road lights and Bestop, they have all been very disappointing.

Been meaning to join a Canadian Bronco club to connect with other owners and enthusiasts. Finally did it! Are you guys enjoying this beast?
Show full message

Attachments

Skeeterjack
Skeeterjack
đź‘Ť it definitely is a GOAT
Winkydee
Winkydee
I'm in South Niagara near the Falls. I'm in total love with our 2dr CG Baldands. It's a stickshift, which feels fantastic. I pretty much only drive stick if I have my choice.

That aside, I'm super surprised how under the radar it seems to be. I see Jeeps all of the time and I notice when one is looking at me but it's rare, or I'm being ignored, haha. I'm fine with that, tbh. I have other cars that grab too much attention for my liking so it's nice to go less noticed than I had expected.

I've gotten a a couple waves from Jeeps, but I've only run into maybe 4 Broncos while I was driving mine and only 2 seemed to care about what they were driving.

Either way, welcome aboard. Congrats! Hope you love it, I'm sure you will.
SurfsUp85
SurfsUp85
I'm enjoying my OBX big time. I'm in a bronco club and we have fun as often as we can getting together.

I agree though, I think badlands would have been unreal. I toy with the idea of building one to upgrade in a year or two.

My upgrades this summer will be focused on overlanding
afaruqi
afaruqi
@SurfsUp85 room for any more in your club? Where are you guys located? I am looking for some off-road trails and some wheeling buddies.
SurfsUp85
SurfsUp85
@afaruqi yah we are always welcoming people into the club.

We are located in Windsor.

Check us out on Facebook for any info. We are getting some good numbers and are planning some outings this summer, including the bronco herd weekend in Grand Bend in September. That invite went live in the Ontario bronco club as well.

If you are on Facebook, look up bronco club of Windsor and Essex county

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views