Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
BadDaddyP
2023 Spring Break Trip

I am looking for some ideas to take the Bronco out west next year anchored by a committed stay in Vail / Beaver Creek March 12-18. My initial thoughts are to leave Austin first week in March and head thru New Mexico, Arizona and end up in Utah the following week. Explore all Utah has to offer and then make our way over from Utah to CO on the 11/12th.

I'd love to mix in some planned Bronco or general off-road events and certainly the Moab Off-Roadeo.

Any thoughts?
Show full message
Reactions: Jfoster05
Draughon
Draughon
Northern Arizona / Red Rocks / Sedona maybe even up to Antelope Canyon / Grand Canyon would be pretty epic.
MattyAg
MattyAg
I did a road trip through NM to Utah (Moab and Zion) in the first week of March 2022. It was much colder than I expected and many trails were closed due to snow/ice. Other than that it was an awesome trip. I highly recommend Moab area. Zion was underwhelming, but it could have been because it was so cold and snowy. Everywhere outside of Texas in early March is still pretty cold. Just some thoughts to consider.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views