Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
utbronco
For those that have been to Off Rodeo in Moab, do they provide drinks or coolers while on the trail portion of the day or do you bring your own drinks and cooler?
Show full message
azuano3654
azuano3654
You'll need to pack your own cooler. In the past they have given attendees a nice Bronco branded Yeti mug and they have some snacks you can grab when you check-in for the day as well. They may have had a small Igloo cooler with some water at lunch but you're better off bringing all your own drinks for the day to put in the Bronco you drive.
utbronco
utbronco
Thanks for the insight. Heading down this weekend. Off Rodeo on Friday. Temps will be in the 80's & 90's
TheKim
TheKim
Definitely bring a decent sized cooler, load it up with waters and drinks. Bring toilet paper, sun block, and all your "day in the sun" necessities.

I brought about 24 cans of soda, 12 bottles of water, as well as chips, and everyone was so happy to have had me in their group. Even our instructor came over and took an ice cold can of coke, while it was 103F outside. I used some tie downs and just kept the cooler in the cargo space with all my other gear.
azuano3654
azuano3654
If you have extra time I highly recommend the Onion Creek trail which is just a few miles north of Basecamp. That was our favorite from the trail rides we did during Easter 4x4 Safari. They also have a lot of Bronco branded stuff for sale at Basecamp so budget accordingly...
ODG.Brad
ODG.Brad
Do you have to register to the the Bronco Rodeo ?
TheKim
TheKim
@ODG.Brad
Yes, you'll need register and likely pay to participate. You'll find more information about that here:
https://broncooffroadeo.com/

You can also call them to talk to them about how to go, costs (if any), locations, stuff like that.
Antimatter outer banks
Antimatter outer banks
Does anyone know of the dates ? Schedule for Moab

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views