Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
awerk66
Update on the bronco build. Finally got my Fab Four side steps and Front & Rear bumpers installed. Also fitted it with a warn winch, along with rigid lighting on front and rear. The full install was done by Southern Off-Road, in Cumming Ga. I would highly recommend them, very professional and experienced. Also have the xpel stealth wrap, tint-to-match front windows, and custom FE decals. Few more upgrades planned down the road, but excited to enjoy for now!
Show full message

Attachments

ChompSticks
ChompSticks
nice, how much did those bumpers run?
Reactions: awerk66
awerk66
awerk66
@ChompSticks So I worked with Fab Four to help them get measurements on sensors, fitment, and side steps on my FE. So was able to get discounted, but the front and rear together run about $3.2k. Side steps not in production yet, as far as I know.
ChompSticks
ChompSticks
@awerk66 Thanks! just getting an idea. I have the capable bumper but I think i want to add winch later on so I'll need to upgrade to a mod or aftermarket
GABroncin
GABroncin
Man that looks clean!
the blue potato
the blue potato
Looks amazing! Kind of a dumb question…did you drop ship there or does SOR stock these? Just curious
NewToBronco
NewToBronco
Looks great. No front camera obstruction issues with the bar?
the blue potato
the blue potato
@awerk66 sorry for another question, but your truck is amazing. The side steps…I think on FEs, there are factory sliders (like with Badlands). The side steps you have there…do they work with the rock sliders? Or replace?
StoicAF
StoicAF
What 3x3 lights did you end up using? I’m getting the vengeance and have no clue which lights to go with? Could you provide an up close pic of where the 2 3x3 lights go. I wanna see how much room is there.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views