Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
BAGELS AND BRONCOS is on for this Saturday, 5/14 in Macon!

We are meeting up around 7:45am-8:00am at Macon Bagels to get parking, make new friends, chat about our "steeds" and get in line for food.

Then some or all are going to head over to a car show not too far from downtown Macon honoring a Ford employee who recently passed away. If you want to register for a spot at the car show, they are creating a corral for us. Use this web link to sign up for the car show.
Show full message
GABroncin
GABroncin
Sounds like a blast! I grew up in Macon, but it's a bit too far of a drive for me anymore from up in Canton. Yall have fun! Take lots of pics!
Reactions: iradi8
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
I'm going to skip the bagels since I'm driving down from Atlanta and will aim to slot into the show area between 9 and 10. I didn't see anything from the event folks specifying that vehicles must be in by 9am.
puckett_jw
puckett_jw
What is the turn out looking like for tomorrow? I live about 45 min away & trying to decide about driving into town.
iradi8
@puckett_jw You should join us! Will be a bunch of broncos from what it looks like.
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
@puckett_jw

@iradi8 mentioned a South Georgia bronco group and possibly some from the Georgia Broncos group joining (perhaps including some classics?)

I'm still coming so at least we could have like 4 😀 sounds like more though
puckett_jw
puckett_jw
Any pictures?
iradi8
We had 5 Gen 6’s show up and a Gen 1 came un-related to our group, but was still cool!
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
I somehow did not grab any pics of the lineup 😅

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views