Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
coolbreeze
Anyone switching to Granger with their new, $2,000 off invoice pricing but later delivery date? The offer is for October. Checking to see if we can get a delivery group organized but that will be a loooonnnnnng time from now.
@coolbreeze (in Nashville)
Show full message
Reactions: SliderJack
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
Nope not trying to wait 2 more years to get my bronco. I want the first year model that comes out. I made my res on opening night so I’m hoping to have mine as soon as they start delivering.
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
No I’m not switching. I’m getting mine at Stephens at $1000 under invoice plus x plan. That’s good enough for me
SliderJack
SliderJack
if you haven't reserved already, it's a good deal. And Albert from Granger is what I wish all dealers were like.
Marstian
if you cost conscious, as I am, obviously Granger is a better deal and that will be my choice.
coolbreeze
coolbreeze
The GA group is apparently getting a group rate to deliver to Atlanta for $450. Maybe TN folks can do something similar or join them in ATL.
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
As far as I understand Stephens is offering the exact same as Grainger. Unless you haven’t reserved one yet , Grainger is offering $2000 below invoice.
coolbreeze
coolbreeze
I have a day 1 reservation locally and I also reserved the $2000 off October offer with Granger. Probably going to cancel the day 1 to give me more time to save.
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
Any of you make it down to super cel
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
Not yet. I’m going tomorrow.
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
They may be unveiling a new bronco there tomorrow. I went today so many cool broncos. The gen 6 are amazing you’re going to love it
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
Yeah I saw that there may be another one tomorrow. I went to the West one in Colorado last month. They only had the Red sport and the black two door that you saw today. I loved it though. Looking forward to seeing the four door.
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
@TNBronc4344 that 4 door was amazing that’s the one I’m going with and it just confirmed the color choice. I originally liked cactus grey but the Area 51 looks great in person.
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
I hear you. I was Area 51 the entire time. Seeing it now just solidified it. That is my rig. I actually liked the grey MIC top with that color.
67LUBR
67LUBR
Talked to Two Rivers last week and they are pricing at invoice.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views