Sponsored

Arkansas Broncos

Everybody in the state of Arkansas with a Bronco is welcome to join!
Jarey
Reserved the 2 door Badlands back in July of 2020. Delayed along with everyone else and waiting impatiently I got lucky and ran across an opportunity to buy a 4 door First Edition in November 2021. Wife and I have really been enjoying it! Then at the end of April my 2 door finally arrives!! I went ahead a bought it, but I can’t keep both! One has to go, but which one?
Show full message

Attachments

EMAW328
Hard to pass up keeping the FE with only having like 3,500 built? So rarity is something to consider. I think it comes down to what you are using it for and whether you need that extra space with the 4-door vs. the 2-door. Not sure if you paid a large ADM on the FE, but you might be able to get more than you paid for the BL to take the sting off the FE purchase. I personally love the look and better off road capability of the 2-door, but have a 2 year old and had to get a 4-door.
Reactions: MR6996
mikec426
mikec426
Agreed. Keep the 4 door FE!
Reactions: MR6996
Razorbak86
Razorbak86
First world problems! 😂 Congrats, though. Both are sweet rides. 👍
Wolfeman
Wolfeman
I'm going to be the dissenting opinion here. That 2-door looks sweet. If you ordered a 2-door and can deal with the decreased cargo area and only need 2 doors, go for it. First Editions aren't all that special in my opinion other than a badge. I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about.
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
For my use, 2dr all the way. Sitting in the back of mine as I type on the way home. 3 adults on a 9 day trip to Idaho with gear for 5 days in the backcountry with plenty of spare/backup equipment and room to spare. Handles great on the highway and being short is an asset once in Idaho on the narrow mountain trails.

Only reason I’d want the 4dr for is kids. Other than the MIC top, everything about my 2dr is great. Was surprised how much room we had left over with it fully packed for the 9 day trip. My daughter doesn’t pack light.

73AED68C-79F1-4D2F-A653-2706E383DA58.jpeg
Gunsmithjjs1978
Gunsmithjjs1978
Have you decided on which one you are going to keep yet? FYI your 2 dr look like my exact build as well so I love that one!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views