Sponsored

OKLAHOMA BRONCO CLUB 🏇

6th Generation Bronco Owners in Oklahoma
MooreCORRUPT
Hello All, 7/23/2020 reserve, OCT reorder, 4/13 blend date, just got the pic today of it on the line. email said should arrive july 2 - 8th. So I will continue to hope and wait.
Show full message

Attachments

Timshel
Congrats! Currently scheduled for 6/9, just waiting on my window sticker. To others in the group, is 2.5-3 months been typical for blend date to delivery?
Smheard
Smheard
The FE sat in a QC hold for around 30 days, and then took a solid 4 weeks via rail, including 10 days in OKC at the rail yard before being scheduled for a car hauler. 514 days in total with a blend date of 18Oct21 and delivery of 9Dec21.

WT had a blend date of 20Dec21 and we took delivery on 29Jan22. That was with a full two weeks sitting in the rail yard.

The BB had a blend date of 18Jan22 and we took delivery on 11May22 as it was stuck on Ice Mountain for right at 120 days. As you can see it's all over the map unfortunately. The FE and WT were both day 1 reservations and the BB was placed on 15Oct21, so it was a shocker to get scheduled so quickly, only to be Ford'd with a 4 month, zero communication, delay.
MooreCORRUPT
MooreCORRUPT
thanks for the info
brianbrn
brianbrn
Mine was at the railyard less than 12 hours. It was on the way to the dealer almost too quickly. I was trying to finish arrangements for my previous vehicle.
MooreCORRUPT
MooreCORRUPT
UPDATE: bronco has arrived early and picking it up today from Seth Wadley, good news no crazy dealer mark up, paid price on msrp - rebate.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views