Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
JetMech
Had an amazing time in Moab recently. 6 Broncos from Arizona headed up to Utah. 4 others joined our group and we had a blast wheeling together. Thursday the 26th we did Chicken Corners, Friday, Fins and Things, Saturday our group did the Bronco Off-Roadeo and then Sunday we did Onion Creek and Gemini Bridges. The original plan was to do Hell's Revenge on Sunday but my Bronco had 4 wheel drive issues and I couldn't lead the trail. Can't wait to go back up there.
Show full message

Attachments

buzpro
buzpro
how long was the ride from phx? where did you guys stay? was it as hot as here?
JetMech
JetMech
It was roughly an 8 hour drive. Temperatures were definitely cooler than Phoenix. We stayed at the Element Moab by Marriott. It was Memorial Day weekend and rates were through the roof everywhere. I basically live in a Marriott hotel so I had plenty of points to use. Otherwise room rates that weekend were around $450/night. Rooms for the same amount of nights 2 weeks out from now are around $200/night currently. You can find lower priced hotels as well, depending on your requirements.
AzBronc
Looks amazing! Just picked up my Badlands Sas this week. Can’t wait to get break it in!
JetMech
JetMech
@AzBronc congrats. When we picked up mine we went straight from the dealer out to Sycamore Creek and the Rolls OHV area.
JetMech
JetMech
@AzBronc start out local to get used to it then maybe do a run to Sedona. We've also done Sand Hollow and Moab with ours. Have you done the Off-Roadeo yet?
AzBronc
No, not yet. Been waiting so long that I wanted to wait til I was closer to getting it. Most likely going to the Vegas Off Rodeo. Curious what kind of gear set up you guys have. How/where did you mount everything?
JetMech
JetMech
@AzBronc I've got the storage drawer in the back of my 4 door. I carry tools, recovery gear, shovel, first aid and trauma kits, lifestraw, blanket, spare tie rods, air compressor, paper goods and garbage bags. These are all stored away. I'll also take water/food when we go out. Also recommend a FRS/GMRS radio for communication if traveling with a group.
Check my recent post about Newbies events where I attached a file that explains some of the suggested gear.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views