Sponsored

Granger Fan Club - Broncotown, USA

This is a group for Bronco enthusiasts who are also fans of Granger Ford. It is a gathering site to share all things Bronco, Granger, Road trips, Wheeling and more. No need to buy from Granger, just an enthusiasm for their contributions to the forum!
Gr8Hortoni
I’m sure I’m not the farthest away, but let’s see who’s actually traveling the farthest to #getitatgranger.

*traveling, NOT shipping

F3387327-9B77-411C-9C76-5616F19DE19D.png
Show full message
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
Looks like you could stop off along the way for dunes driving!
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@GiddyUp i love 20 minutes south of Silver Lake. I hate it ?. Spent every weekend there growing up and that was enough for me. I prefer trail riding & overlanding. I’ll do the dunes about once every five years or so.
Reactions: GiddyUp
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
@Gr8Hortoni I hear ya there. I use to visit the Warren Dunes as a kid, and was always a fun time. Amazing how the dunes change so much when you don't go for a number of years.
sjp
sjp
I saw someone in Vermont say they were switching. Nobody from Alaska or Hawaii yet.
FTNBubba
FTNBubba
I am just south of Atlanta and Google maps has it as 13 hours and 55 minutes for me. I plan on it being a flight out and a lot of sight seeing and bourbon distillery touring on the way back.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Thanks Gr8Hortoni for sharing. Looks like a good trip. This is what I had in mind with this group. Sharing routes and tips, etc.

1191 miles as I have it set up now. The website roadtrippers.com allows you to see selected types of stops you may want to make. I found some caves and other cool areas to hit on the way home.
corey07
corey07
I have been looking at that site too!! I am definitely dropping through Colorado to visit some close friends in Denver and hopefully other cities as well as a bit more of Utah. So I have more like 2000 miles right now. We will see how life shakes out next year!
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Almost forgot to wish everybody a Happy Grangetober! I set up a second reservation at 12:01 just to have options!
RBF 1401
RBF 1401
I'll be coming from Southern Arizona. So definitely not the farthest away from Granger in this group, but a good 22.5 to 23.5 hours according to Google. One of Albert's more recent comments said he does have buyers from both Alaska and Hawaii.
Dmk08
Dmk08
Georgia here. 14 hours not too bad. Have family in Chicago may make a trip out of it.
StedeBonnett
StedeBonnett
I'm starting to not feel so bad about my 1,021-mile drive. Playing around on Roadtrippers my best guess is my trip will come in closer to 1,200 miles. I will be curious to see how others chop up their drive home.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
We used to live in Chicago suburbs. Now down here in Georgia. That would be a good side trip home.
chrtra1
chrtra1
It's 1480 miles if I take the most direct route, but if the weather is still decent when I pick it up, I'm making a longer road/trail trip out of it.
Davidtp
Davidtp
1,689 miles for me. 24 hours flat according to Google, coming from Los Angeles. Couldn't be more excited for that drive back.
mkennedy009
mkennedy009
1,793 miles Granger to PDX. Depending on the time of year I might ride the Ducati Monster out and trailer it home, or sell it. we'll see. This will be an epic adventure.
Or 2,449 miles tripping through Canada, if they will have me. I know they don't like Portland Timbers Fans in the Couv.
mkennedy009
mkennedy009
1,793 miles Granger to PDX. Depending on the time of year I might ride the Ducati Monster out and trailer it home, or sell it. we'll see. This will be an epic adventure.
Or 2,449 miles tripping through Canada, if they will have me. I know they don't like Portland Timbers Fans in the Couv.
Steamroller72
Steamroller72
866 mile drive home...hopefully NOT in a blizzard next winter!
mkennedy009
mkennedy009
mkennedy009
mkennedy009
Diydner
Diydner
not the farthest, but close... I will be flying to Granger, than driving it back to Orlando. My wife and I are excited! We plan to make a week long vacation out of it and see some country along the way.
Diydner
Diydner
not the farthest, but close... I will be flying to Granger, than driving it back to Orlando. My wife and I are excited! We plan to make a week long vacation out of it and see some country along the way.
N2AK
N2AK
When Granger offered the October special, it sealed the deal for me to fly down from Alaska. I will take the opportunity to break in the new Bronco on some trails during the drive, sharing the adventure with some various friends along the way. Should be a great drive back to Alaska!
N2AK
N2AK
When Granger offered the October special, it sealed the deal for me to fly down from Alaska. I will take the opportunity to break in the new Bronco on some trails during the drive, sharing the adventure with some various friends along the way. Should be a great drive back to Alaska!
N2AK
N2AK
N2AK
N2AK
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
That sounds like a great adventure. It looks like it is easily over 3,000 miles! I think you get the driving distance award. Not sure if there are any reservations that would require a boat for transportation or not?

It would be great to have you post pictures of your trip back on the thread.
Diydner
Diydner
AGREED! 3,000 MILES?!?! DANG
Used2jeep
Used2jeep
Worcester, MA
thenewjs
thenewjs
Washington DC
Jersey2607
Jersey2607
Albuquerque, NM