Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
phoenix00
Anyone have recommendations for a reasonable custom paint shop in greater Atlanta area? Replacing hood and all four quarter panels and want to go to a little more statement color than the boring option ford gives us, but don’t really want to pay $15-20k…
Show full message
Nick72
Nick72
A&H Collision in Dawsonville.
Not sure how custom they can get, but they do awesome work
phoenix00
phoenix00
Thank you!
Reactions: Nick72
puckett_jw
puckett_jw
I know that you have asked about the "Greater Atlanta" area, but there is a shop in Forsyth GA (about 1 south of Atlanta) call Floyd's Body Shop. I have used them to fix a 2011 Land Rover that only had about 4k miles when someone ran into the front of me, paint custom fender flares on a 2017 F250, and a few other odds & ends.

I am extremely picky, and they do great work. There are cheaper places out there, but I think that they have the next value as they do amazing work for a very fair price.

I have always worked with Ed if you do decide to make the drive.
phoenix00
phoenix00
Awesome, thanks!
jnew71
jnew71
Why not get silly with it and do a little damage if planning to paint?
GABroncin
GABroncin
If we're counting Woodstock, I'd go with Auto Image https://aicollision.com/. They've done incredible work for me in the past, paint matching a stock color better than the factory did. Very thorough, very good work. Never noticed a bit of orange peel.
phoenix00
phoenix00
Thank you! And yes, Woodstock definitely counts!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views