Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Happy to Join this group. Im expecting my 4 door badlands in Sept. I was sent here from the main forums.

I'm expecting my badlands in a couple of months and wanted to see if there was anyone looking to swap for the badlands grill. I do have the front camera, and I'm not sure what's involved with that switch though. I'm also interested in swapping my soft-top for a MIC hardtop if anyone is out there. I'm in San Antonio, so I'd be willing to drive around 2 hours to swap. I know it's early still, but I figured the more time on the forums to line up a trade partner, the better.
Show full message
Reactions: j_marinelli
BroncoPls!
BroncoPls!
Welcome, you did'nt say what grille you wanted to swap with.
Walrus_in_SA
@BroncoPls! Sorry, it was in the title of the previous post - I'm looking for the base or black diamond grill, the medium symmetrical ovals. Looks more like an EB grill. I have the front camera, but from what I've read, its a bolted on piece that you can remove. Thanks for the reply.
gtx_bronc
You sir, are mining for unobtainium. A soft top is readily available and cheap, hard tops are nearly impossible to get and EXPENSIVE. Not trying to Debbie Downer you but you are chasing a unicorn. If you want a hardtop...order one, that is the best advice I can give.
Walrus_in_SA
@gtx_bronc Yeah, i understand the demand/order issues. Had to take my HT off to get my bronco asap. Didn't take a lot of effort to post, so figured id give it a shot. Saw a few swaps happening in other states - you never know.
DefNotBuddyLee
DefNotBuddyLee
You will probably find someone willing to do a grill swap, but may want to also post in the "Texas" forum just in case. I think previously the part was listing at $300, so keep that in mind if the cost of gas keeps going up.
As @gtx_bronc said, the hard top swap is going to be pretty difficult to come by. It would probably mean finding someone that bought an abandoned unit or dealer stock that happened to have a hard top and the buyer wanted soft top. With that said, there are probably people that are willing to put cash on the table in addition to the swap to get a hard top, but it never hurts to put it out there. Once color tops start coming out and aftermarket catches up, you may find owners unloading their MIC tops to upgrade.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views