Sponsored

The Broncos of Virginia(s)

A more localized group for Virginia and West Virginia!
Hey y’all! I’m moving to Richmond this month and I am looking to throw my hat in the ring to try and get a MY23 Bronco built. I’m sure this has been asked before but are there any dealers that people have had more luck than others with?
Show full message
Reactions: CashOfLegend
Vtfakie
Richmond Ford West was great for me. I was a day 1 reservation, and a dirt mountain survivor. They never tried to play any games.
SuperFord
SuperFord
Richmond Ford West is good to work with. No ADM on ordered units.

(*Full disclosure: I work there but not in sales.)
TMP
TMP
Richmond Ford is the worse dealer to deal with in Richmond…..had to call 911 once to force them to give me back my truck keys after I decided I didn’t want to trade my old truck for a new one they had…….absolut worse case of “hard sell” I’ve ever been involved with. Since then I’ve bought 4 different vehicles from Bill Talley Ford in Mechanicsville…..the last being my 21’ Bronco.
CashOfLegend
CashOfLegend
I ended up ordering from Jack Demmer in Detroit for a few reasons. 1. No ADM on ANYTHING. (If you want them to stop you have stop buying from them period.) 2. Flight + gas back + Demmer doc fee is less than DMV average. So less $$$. 3. Pick-up right outside the factory gates. The employee exit to the Bronco factory is directly across the street from Jack Demmer. Kind of cool to pickup at the gates.

Good luck where ever you decide to do business but if you decide to Jack Demmer ask for Greg Tyler and tell him Cash sent you.
RVAM
Thanks everyone for your responses! I’ll probably go with Richmond Ford West. @SuperFord do you have someone you could recommend or should I just roll in there and see what happens?
SuperFord
SuperFord
Ask for Brett Kody. He’s our General Sales Manager. He’s a Bronco enthusiast as well. I can be found back in service if you need me. Or if you PM me your contact info I can have someone call you.
Reactions: RVAM

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views