Sponsored

BC Broncos

Bronco club of British Columbia
Kayci77
Apologies in advance if selling isn't allowed here or if you see a duplicate message in the other Canadian groups. Not having much luck on the main marketplace forum.

I'm selling the rock rails off my 4-door Badlands (brand new) and OEM Badlands rims (will be 1 week old by the time I get them swapped out). Asking $350 for the rails and $600 for the rims. Pickup in Surrey or I'm willing to deliver within the Lower Mainland for a small fee. Thanks!
Show full message
604Bronco
604Bronco
If you haven’t tried already, I’d suggest posting on Facebook Marketplace and Craig’s List too.
Kayci77
Kayci77
Thanks @604Bronco, I've already posted on FB and will do CL soon :). I think it may just be because so many folks are still waiting for their trucks so I may need to just sit on them for a bit.
Lakelife36
Lakelife36
Is that the standard rims or one of the optional ones?
RJOBX
RJOBX
Piggy backing off of this. I have my 5 32" Duelers for sale from my OBX as well as the OEM wheels (minus the TPMS) if anyone wants to buy them. I'm happy to let the wheels go for 300 total, and the tires for 600. 800 in total for all of them together. (less than 500km on the Duelers)

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views