Sponsored

Alabama Bronco Club

The group for Alabama Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet and discuss everything Bronco, off-road, and all else that is good.
Oldirtybastirred
Hoover- Wildtrack 2 door (could change to a 4, not sure yet)- reserved mine at Town&Country Ford in Bessemer-I''m driving my third F-150 King Ranch since 2003 now and am looking so forward to my Bronco.
So this will be my first brand new vehicle I have ever bought (I always have bought a year or two used)
and my first at ever buying a vehicle I have never seen or driven in person!!! Anyone else nervous about that? o_O

Hello fellow Alabamians!
Show full message
ChaseH9
ChaseH9
Absolutely. I've owned new vehicles, but never ordered from the factory. I am a big fan of Ford and trust that the Bronco will be a reliable product. I expect the first year recalls, but I don't anticipate anything absolutely destructive. Each day I feel like I'm going to die of anticipation more than the last. Build and price will hold me over for a minute whenever we get that
ChaseH9
ChaseH9
Adding that I've also reserved 1 at Town and Country in Bessemer and 1 at Opelika Ford. Looking for another good dealer to transfer the Opelika Ford reservation to
Major_Bullsteak
I have also reserved at T&C Ford in Bessemer. Seriously considering a switch to the WV dealer however.
Reactions: Oldirtybastirred
buckthis
buckthis
@Major_Bullsteak I am also considering switching to Stephens, they said they only have one other Alabama reservation and 2 GA. Group shipping deal would be great.
buckthis
buckthis
Unless we can get T&C to do a deal!
Major_Bullsteak
@buckthis I'm going to speaking with them soon. I know of another person that has been in contact also and I want to compare his notes. Honestly, I don't think they are going to come close to Granger/Stephens, if they even try, but maybe an accessory credit or something along those lines. My original intention was to try to play some hardball with them and if they didn't budge switch to Stephens Auto in WV. But given the news from last week regrading the allocation change, I think there will be a lot of disappointed reservation holders not getting their vehicles in a timely matter. There's a reason that Granger doubled down with their new offer, they are feeling the pressure. So I am now rethinking that decision
iPhoneMaster
iPhoneMaster
I’ve also reserved at T&C in Bessemer too. I bought my 2004 GMC Yukon brand new and it is still working to this day. Not too much spent on normal maintenance from the last 16 years of wear and tear.
AUTigerinBham
AUTigerinBham
I’m looking at changing mine to town and country as well. Looking to understand how they’re handling reservations and any deals they may be offering.
AUTigerinBham
AUTigerinBham
I spoke with a sales consultant this morning and he said they had over 700 reservations for the Bronco. MSRP, Honor plan pricing, no dealer installed options outside of what you order.
buckthis
buckthis
Yikes -- Is that good or bad for us?
Major_Bullsteak
I think its good, if true. If they were to convert all 700 reservations to orders, their allocation would be 350 plus however many the the other parts of the formula would allow for. Of course they won't convert all of those to orders, but still at this point it looks like their allocation will be high enough to give us a chance at being in the first allocation.
buckthis
buckthis
I guess no chance of any special deal with them?
AUTigerinBham
AUTigerinBham
Honestly there’s such a high volume dealer that regardless of whether they offer special discounts or not they’re going to get the business.
Engineeredthisway24
Engineeredthisway24
I have been dealing with Pip Hudson from Town and Country Ford and I have nothing but great things to say! I tend to look for enthusiasts in the market and these folks are exactly that. Each time I interact with Pip he is just as excited as I am to do whatever it is I am asking. That all being said, I am from Huntsville and I cannot wait to explore the trails I see all over the area! Cheers everyone on your orders and enthusiasm!!! I can't wait to get all of us together with our new Broncos. :)
Erock
Erock
I’m just dealing with my local dealership here in Hartselle... they said 500 under MSRP and I don’t qualify for any of the Ford plans, so I’m good with them. The invoice price came in around $2k under a MSRP... so I’m good with that as well. Jason at Eddie Preuitt, in case anyone is being yanked around at their current dealership.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views