Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
Here is the design we are trying to get out for Dream Cruise (this is an experiment, may or may not be available for Friday/Saturday). I love the design and we can make them available “post event” if there is demand from members that attend. We plan on selling ride patches/stickers to raise money for the club (mostly seed money for “in stock” merchandise and to pay for website hosting and insurance).
Show full message
2ata
Only comment; the red, white, blue, in the grill looks more like police lights than lettering.
etmccaus86
etmccaus86
Mattwings
Mattwings
We have a couple of club members that do various designs, that one was actually a member’s kids, but I thought it was awesome! I know they follow the threads for the most part, so thanks for sharing info. BYW, we will have official status as a non profit and holding elections, probably after Drummond Island if people are interested. Lots of opportunities to help on committees or projects too.
SurfsUp85
SurfsUp85
Love it. The lights make me think of police though rather than the USA for some reason
Jubear
Jubear
I like it. Want my credit card ?
Mattwings
Mattwings
We are figuring all of that out. We filed for our "official" recognition as a non-profit and getting a tax id. Since we all have "day jobs" it takes some time :)
Yeti II
Yeti II
@Mattwings curious who you used to do that and what it cost?
Mattwings
Mattwings
@Yeti II I am not sure, I haven't seen the bills yet, but not that much. I think it did take a lot of manual effort. We will tweak the designs and process for sure.
Mattwings
Mattwings
@‘21OBX and his family did the bulk of the work and paid the expenses (once we sell them, he should get his out of pocket reimbursed).
‘21OBX
‘21OBX
Ha! I’m not worried about it! Just promoting the club.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views