Sponsored

North Texas Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the North Texas area.
Sids
Hi all - Looks like I'll finally be getting my Bronco next week. Like many it has been a long road. My question to you all - can you all recommend a great place for tint in the south Denton/Flower Mound area? Also do you all know of a great product that helps with reflecting heat? These 100+ Texas summers are brutal and I'm so looking forward to Thursday when it looks like we will break this 100+ spell.

Much appreciated! I'll post a pic after I pick the Bronco up.
Show full message
Just_Jay_Kng
Just_Jay_Kng
Any of the good modern tint shops will have ceramic IR tint… this is by far the best option and you can even do a clear ceramic windshield tint that really helps block out the heat.
Reactions: Sids
Sids
Sids
@Just_Jay_Kng wow thanks!! I really appreciate it. I was just looking at your video of your fog lights... so awesome! Where did you get those?
Just_Jay_Kng
Just_Jay_Kng
@Sids those are ordered directly from Morimoto… by far the brightest street legal set of lights you can get for the bronco
Just_Jay_Kng
Just_Jay_Kng
I first had a set from m&r which a 1/3 of the price of the Morimotos are also really bright but the light pattern is not controlled and more of a flood light, so not street legal.. but still a very nice set and really bright. Just don’t drive on the streets with them on.
Vinny6G
Vinny6G
@Sids Little bit farther than you're looking for, but Xpel in Dallas does great work. I got the Prime Nano Ceramic Plus tint that blocks like 98% heat. Pricey, but so worth it. I've taken all my vehicles to them.
Hatman
Hatman
2nd that one. I used Xpel Dallas and couldn’t be happier b
Sids
Sids
Hatman
Hatman
Ceramic window tint, full body wrap, and graphics. I didn’t do the front windshield because I paid for the windshield insurance through the dealer so I’m not too worried about glass chips. Otherwise, I would have had them do the windshield too.
Just_Jay_Kng
Just_Jay_Kng
curious how much does full body wrap cost?? did you do a color change wrap or just paint protection. @Hatman
Hatman
Hatman
I did a stealth (satin) PPF, so kept the Hot Pepper Red. That, with added graphics and window tint ran just over $5k.
Hatman
Hatman
I can’t figure out how to add a photo here, or I’d send a pic of it.
5B614CBF-3974-47F6-A8B8-95F2DCA615B4.jpeg
BoomerBronco12
BoomerBronco12
Looks nice! Do you know if they do window decals/graphics too? Want US Flag graphics on the back windows
Hatman
Hatman
I’m sure they will do it. My graphics were from Underground Graphics and they just put them on when they did the wrap.
BoomerBronco12
BoomerBronco12
Awesome. Can you show the window decals?
BoomerBronco12
Hatman
Hatman
I didn’t do the window decals. My graphics are the Shelby stripe down the top. But Underground Graphics does sell the window decals too. If you buy them and take them the Xpel, they can put them on when they tint the windows.
BoomerBronco12
BoomerBronco12
Gotcha. Thanks

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views