Sponsored

Northeast Trail Ride Connections

Club focused on facilitating trail rides within the entire North East region of the US including PA, NJ and NY. Use this group to find others to wheel in these states
NJBadlander
New to group and thanks for organizing. Exactly what I was looking for to compliment my new Badlands. I have an ATV but new to full size. Look forward to getting out sometime and ease into it while getting the rig and gear dialed in. Right now full stocko but BL not a bad starting point. Located near Morristown, NJ.
Show full message
Gtrekker
Gtrekker
Welcome...
tasker
tasker
Rausch Creek maybe an option for you.....https://www.rc4x4.org/
MAYBE 2.5 hours....
Reactions: NJBadlander
View previous replies…
Jornum1
@FellowM3 I believe you can access it from several points but when we went in we used the entrance by the Ranger station across the street from the swimming area. I had a link to a PDF that had the offroad vehicle trails. But the link doesnt work any more. Looks like they revamped the map site and made it interactive. Unfortunately they dont likes the vehicle trails on it. Anyone else have that map saved? Im kicking myself now that I didnt download it.
Jornum1
Actually I found it. I did save it. I dont see a option to attach a file here. Pm me if you would like it.
FellowM3
Jornum1
If you are looking for something easy to wet your pallet Wharton State forest is a fun time. Nothing crazy there, but plenty of trails to explore.
I know they had some fires there so I am not sure what is open. Maybe someone else can chime in.
NJBadlander
NJBadlander
Was there last weekend for a short trip. Need a full day to explore but agree it’s a great option to hit some dirt/sand. Got onto one road (Stokes?) and it was very tight so I bailed out. Not ready to pinstripe the rig just yet!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views