Sponsored

Central California Broncos

For those of us in parts of 209, 559, 661, 805, 831
ABorges
Forscan help, I just wanted to let you guys know, that I found someone out of Visalia that really knows his stuff and has been doing it since 2016 that does forscan and he really helped me out, calibrated my speedometer, got rid of the double honk and the most exciting part is I got Baja mode now on a Base model!!!!! He also said he would help anyone that needs it, I just wanted to let you guys know. He is ZooDad on Ford-trucks.com great guy.
Show full message
myrealname123
myrealname123
Nice find, and thanks for sharing!
_jeff
_jeff
Thank you for sharing, I might have to look him up if I don't end up getting a dongle and license myself.
ABorges
ABorges
Sounds good if you do start doing it yourself. He will answer any questions you have.
Reactions: _jeff
Jjacobhunter
Hey does the guy from Visalia have a business or phrone number to reach him on? The Ford truck website won't let me dm him without entering a credit card 😂
ABorges
ABorges
Hey, the ZooDad on Ford-trucks.com. Didn't work for you? He did say he was going to move out of state I wonder if he did?
ABorges
ABorges
He is still on the site I just checked, are you a member of Ford-trucks.com? I don't have his cell phone number. I got a hold of him on the truck forum.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views