Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
TheSpydyr
Well I finally got picked up and got my VIN/build date! YAH! Now comes the extended waiting...booooo! It only took almost 2 years. Reservation went in Sep. 30, 2020.

1662759708518.png
Show full message
Bronco_Mo
Bronco_Mo
congrats, when did you put your order in
TheSpydyr
TheSpydyr
I also had all of the no-no's on my order. 2.7, hard-top, Lux, etc. I finally decided to drop the Tow Package about 6 weeks ago, and that's what finally bumped me into getting picked up.
Bronco_Mo
Bronco_Mo
I dropped my tow package for 2 months and it didn't do anything so I could put it back on
TheSpydyr
TheSpydyr
The other big item for me was my dealer moving me up the priority list as well. The dealers can set a higher priority on your build, that can help bump you up. I believe that the highest they can go is to an 11. I was at a 19, but they bumped me up to an 11 when I removed the Tow Package. Dealer then told me that based on their allocation numbers, he'd expect me to get a build date within 4-6 weeks of that day...it happened in the 5th week actually...so my dealer was spot on with their estimate. So that combined with dropping the TP could be what is the difference from you and me. I was also approaching the 2 year date on my rez. Rez - 9/30/20; order - February of 2021.

That was at Pundman Ford in St. Charles, btw. Also, it's not based on when you ordered, but when your rez date was.
Clarice
Clarice
Congrats! I finally got a build date also. I didn’t change anything on mine because I wasn’t willing to compromise. I had all the constraints🤣
TheSpydyr
TheSpydyr
I was pushed back 2 weeks to November 7. Fingers crossed this one holds.
Bronco_Mo
Bronco_Mo
I'm now at build shedule week 11/21, I also dropped the Lux, the tow, and the MIC top, added SAS, changed the color again, (LOL), put the leather seats back in...it's not the anticipation of having a Bronco, it's the wait....my dealer had me at code 10 the whole time. I'm pretty certain it's the dealer allocation
Reactions: TheSpydyr
Bronco_Mo
Bronco_Mo
@Bronco_Mo saw the dealer yesterday, he was reviewing webdo while I was there. build day is 11/22, plus my private offer (price protection) is valid and active...and aligns with plan B for the Outer Banks model...overall a good day at the dealership...
TheSpydyr
TheSpydyr
I got pushed back to the 14th, 2 weeks ago...but haven't gotten anything since, so still hoping that my build will start this coming Monday.
TheSpydyr
TheSpydyr
Got my window sticker on Wednesday and also got my blend date. Starting build on Monday (14th) and blend date is Thursday (17th). LET'S GO!
Reactions: Bronco_Mo
Bronco_Mo
Bronco_Mo
MY BAD, I READ YOUR FIRST POST, IT'S A 22, SORRY
Bronco_Mo
Bronco_Mo
It's got to be one of the last 22's; 5 days later they build my 23
TheSpydyr
TheSpydyr
Yeah mine is a '22. Not sure when the builds for '22's end though. Maybe the batch this week is the last batch. I received my build date in September, the last week before the emails went out about '23's. So maybe that is the last batch.
TheSpydyr
TheSpydyr
Bronco is now shipped! Getting closer.
Bronco_Mo
Bronco_Mo
you'll have it by the 15th......

Attachments

TheSpydyr
TheSpydyr
doesn't really matter as long as it's ready by the 1st. I'm not signing for it until after the 1st. No sense paying property tax for 2022 on it...just for a week or 2.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views