Sponsored

North Texas Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the North Texas area.
zrockin
Has anyone that put an order in with Bob Utter in Sherman with the original deal in 2021 received their Broncos yet? When I first put in my order that let me know a few months later they had 400+ orders and were only going to get about 100 MY21, so they asked if I’d switch to a MY22 which I did. Now almost a year later still haven’t received my Bronco and they tell me they’ve only filled about 150 of the original orders!
Show full message
Reactions: FstFrd00 and North7
Razorback
Razorback
I got my first one that was reserved 7/14. Put in another one but it will be pushed to MY23. It was reserved 7/20 I believe.
Razorback
Razorback
But second one is a hard top Wildtrak. 1st one we switched to soft top and it got pulled. I had a buddy that was going to buy the 2nd one when I picked it up at BU, but they put in another order at 5 Star Carrollton and it's scheduled to be built next month. I would still prefer to get the BU pricing.
uncledoodoo
uncledoodoo
Yep. Good guys there. I got my 7/14 reservation built last year. But unfortunately they got shafted with the Ford allocation scheme because they are a low volume dealership, so like Granger, it will take years to fill all their orders. I'd suggest keeping the order there and order another at a high volume dealer and see which comes in first. I ordered a second Bronco from Sam Pack and its supposed to be built tomorrow. Not Bob Utters fault, just the way Ford decided to do it.
Reactions: North7
FstFrd00
FstFrd00
I have.
jevus2006
I got mine as well around 2 months ago. They are on top of things but are being only allocated so much.
MannyG20
MannyG20
A lot of us have received their Broncos but there are still many that have not. As mentioned above it’s not BU’s fault. Look at Ford for someone to blame.
BlueBronco
BlueBronco
For the record, they have received 200+ Broncos. And I suspect they will be able to clear out their remaining backlog in MY23.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views