Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
BigBirdBlackDiamond
Gonna take my Ford dealer down to Uwharrie this Sunday the 25th if anyone would like to mob some trails with us. We will be doing all of the trails except for the "Dirty D's" (Daniel, Dickey Bell, Dutch John) in a stock Black Diamond. Meeting up at the El Dorado Outpost around 10am. Hope to see some of you there!
IMG_1021.JPG
Show full message
RogueSqdn
RogueSqdn
Very tempted... but that's my wife's birthday and she'll be on the way back from the beach with her family (parents are retired, I had to work this week).

That said, they'd have to pass by the Uwharrie area on their way home up 220. Will have to think about it. I had thought about going on the 8th. My Morrflate kit just arrived today and this would be a good chance to use it.
AJKitebrder40
How did it do? I did all of them this weekend too, except in my JLU Rubicon. Jeep Jamboree was going on so definitely saw a ton of Jeep's not so much on the Bronco.
BigBirdBlackDiamond
BigBirdBlackDiamond
@AJKitebrder40 It did just fine! There is definitely some limitations to wheeling on 31's for sure, but if you pick sensible lines you can make it through a surprising amount of stuff. I am out there about every other weekend and in the mountains as well so I will for sure be working towards a few extra inches of clearance!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views