Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
tasker
Calling all Ford Bronco’s – Bronco Owners of the Northeast States along with Northeast Bronco’s of Walpole Mass. and High Octane Classics of Auburn Mass. will host the Bronco Fall Cruise in Central Massachusetts Sunday October 16th / Rain Date Sunday October 23rd.
The day will start as we gather starting at 9:00 AM 10/16 with a tour of High Octane Classics Muscle Car – Super Car facility at 143 Washington St. Auburn, Mass. Leaving High Octane Classics at 9AM we will travel back roads of Central Mass and make a stop for brunch before a tour of Northeast Bronco’s facility in Walpole, Mass.
Please contact me at least a week before due to needing a head count...thank you!
5.jpg
Show full message

Attachments

SavSqch
SavSqch
Hhmm wonder how far from Bristol CT that is. I’ll Google it lol
Reactions: tasker
slocobra03
slocobra03
I’m interested
Aviboy97
Aviboy97
Interested. Coming from southwest CT.
frogier
frogier
I’m interested
decummins
decummins
Same here. Interested.
WildTrak Beast
WildTrak Beast
Count me in !
BostonSasquatch
Put me on your circular list--I'm definitely interested.
A fun road, a bit out of the way for what seems to be your agenda, is the "MA Bell" trail* in Northampton. I did it, round trip 4 hours, without airing down (Badlands/4Door/Sasquatch). Good rockcrawling for newbies. Fairly easy for well-lifted 4x4s, conventionals can do it with a good spotter.

*So named because it was cut for AT&T ("Ma Bell") phone lines. It's a trail, not a road.
BostonSasquatch
There's about another mile of trail after this video ends. Also, unfortunately, the rear-view video minimizes the rock obstacles and slope in two locations. I'm planning on taking the wife there when the colors are peak, for her to enjoy the woods, and to experience my excitement about off-roading and trail wheeling.
jjack50
jjack50
I’m interested!
decummins
decummins
plenty o rocks! Looks interesting. I will put it on the list.
BostonSasquatch
Message me if and when you do. I'd like another go at it--we could post it for others. It's mostly deciduous (broad-leaf) trees, so October should provide some color.
gjptennis
gjptennis
I'm interested!
gjptennis
gjptennis
Just traded my 2mo old OBX non-Sas today for a Wildtrak, 2.7, Sas and looking forward to this one!
tasker
tasker
FALL CRUISE coming soon...make plans now!
jjack50
jjack50
Next Sunday still on?
tasker
tasker
Need to go to High Octane to get a wrist band for the cook out however...anyone pm me with head counts please!
jjack50
jjack50
Was a good trip yesterday. Hope to take part in more and in some off-road events too!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views