Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
BroncoPls!
Looking for advice on best Austin area dealer for service. It seems it's a nightmare getting anything into service at Covert. I have a TSB 22-2038 that I need addressed.
Show full message
gtx_bronc
riata or maxwell. Covert or Mak Haik is a joke for anything other than an oil change
BroncoPls!
BroncoPls!
I can confirm that Covert can only handle an oil change. Riata is a little bit of a drive, may try Maxwell. Thanks
TheGhost
TheGhost
I second Maxwell. I both bought and service mine there and they've been great
BroncoBeans
BroncoBeans
Also agree on Maxwell.
They handled my windshield recall & installed a dashcam in one day (made an appt to be sure all would be in order before arriving) & I've gone there for my oil changes since 2018. Recommend!
Bscholl8
Bscholl8
Covert in Hutto has been able to get me in and out pretty quick. I just set up an appt online, but that has been for routine maintenance.
robertgoulet
robertgoulet
Truck City in Buda did well for me. Even set up a follow up appointment for me to get my soft top clips fixed that busted off.
Reactions: Deanoo
TxBL
Please don't use Covert. I had major issues with them. The invoice said they installed some soft top parts, but nothing was installed. The Bronco was extremely dirty, and they tried to cover it up with floor mats. It took a month for windshield recall and soft top issues, and they did not fix it. The loaner car is limited to 250 miles a week.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views