Sponsored

Granger Fan Club - Broncotown, USA

This is a group for Bronco enthusiasts who are also fans of Granger Ford. It is a gathering site to share all things Bronco, Granger, Road trips, Wheeling and more. No need to buy from Granger, just an enthusiasm for their contributions to the forum!
Hobgoblin
I thought that this was a good piece of information from Zach on the $2,000 Grangetober thread.

Zach at Granger: For reservations in October
“Yes, we'd still order it before January 31st. Until that order is selected for scheduling, you can make changes. If allocation for 2021 ends before the order is selected for scheduling, we'll need to submit a new order for a 2022 model year Bronco and you can select any new options you desire provided there are changes.“
Show full message
hbms17
This is helpful. I really do not want to get a '21 model after July. At that point, I prefer to get a '22 model particularly if there a options not available on the initial order.
StedeBonnett
StedeBonnett
Much thanks to Zach for the clarity on this > and it makes sense. My only question or wonder - when will Ford start 2022 production? I guess the answer will come down to how long Ford will run the 2021 Bronco production line. Falling into a 2022 slot is what I was hoping for, I'm looking forward to sitting back and enjoy seeing you guys get your Broncos in 2021.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views