Sponsored

Indiana Bronco

Our local Bronco Enthusiasts
Techqua
So, anyone already contacted their dealers about the XPlan pricing announcement? I'm reserved with Ruxer's in Jasper. They have been in contact a few times and I was actually hoping to keep my reservation with them with XPlan. But, paying MSRP even with no ADM hurts too much when I could reasonably drive to IA or WV for a few hundred and save a couple thousand on my 4 Dr Badlands with options. I'll call them tomorrow and see what their thoughts are. I'll let you know what they say.
Show full message
Coopertribe
Coopertribe
Interested to hear what you find out
Heffe66413
Heffe66413
Granger is looking better all the time!
Reactions: Techqua
Techqua
Techqua
@Heffe66413 Ruxer's said they are offering it at invoice now. I feel better. At least better enough to wait to make any changes.
Jdbrew
I think I’m going to wait until order time to see if my current dealer is willing to work out a deal, if not, potentially changing to granger/stephens. But not sure if changing dealers so late in the game is gonna put me last in line. Yeah I know time stamp or whatever but who knows if dealers can prioritise the orders somehow.
Reactions: Techqua
Deano Bronc
Deano Bronc
@Jdbrew I wouldn't worry about them prioritizing incorrectly, they have too big of a presence here and are very transparent with everything they do.

I'm going to wait for a several weeks after B&P comes out to talk to my dealer. I am leaning more towards Stephen's if my dealer doesn't come through. Scenery is much better in WV than IA. haha
Jdbrew
@Deano Bronc makes sense, based on what I read from them on here they both seem very honest. Stephens is about 2 hours closer to me than granger and agreed the mountains in WV would be a much better view than the corn fields through IL and IA.
Techqua
Techqua
@Jdbrew I feel better after talking to Ruxer's this morning. At least enough to not make changes for a bit. I have always preferred to stay "local". I'm on the north side of Indy but grew up near Jasper so that's why I went with Ruxer's. Anyway, invoice makes me happy. 1,000 off of that sounds great, but if I can drive 2 hours instead of 6, see family, and support the "local" guy. That's worth it to me.
Techqua
Techqua
I just got off the phone with Ron at Ruxer's. He's a really nice guy, but if you call him just know we all know a little more than him. ? But, can't blame the guy...I blame Ford. If it wasn't for this forum, I'd be ignorant of everything related to this Bronco. Still no email from Ford on this latest news. But anyway, even he said this has been a mess from Ford. Good news is that he said Ruxer's decided this morning they would offer the Bronco at invoice. He mentioned other offers at $1,000 below invoice and how they are getting the 2% holdback still. So that gives me hope that Granger/Stephens are helping us all out. So, obviously this isn't in writing. Maybe one of y'all can get that done. Ron works via phone and says he appreciates my business every time he calls. But, my heels are cooled right now. Still got B&P to look forward to. ?
Techqua
Techqua
And I forgot to mention, Ron said no fees and no ADM. He said "no fees". I need to find that excel sheet to see if they truly had no doc fees there or if he just meant no ADM. I was too caught up in the "at invoice" offer. ?
Michael Grasso
Michael Grasso
I need to follow up with Andy Mohr...
Reactions: MarcTut
MarcTut
MarcTut
@Michael Grasso I’m at Andy Mohr currently also. Was told that they’d have more info next week as to pricing. I’ll prob switch if they won’t do invoice and Ruxor does.
Hoosier.Bronco
Hoosier.Bronco
I called Ruxor yesterday too! They said invoice but don’t know for sure, hopefully under! That’s would be awesome.
Techqua
Techqua
@Hoosier.Bronco They said it's invoice or they don't know or they might go under invoice?? ? Under would be great. It's the "don't know" in there that concerns me. I guess I'll know for sure when I go to put in my order. If I do that in December and it's higher and can still change dealers in January, then I will. Otherwise I'm keeping it with them. I showed up there tonight. My parents are buying a Lincoln Aviator. They had no Rangers at all in stock. Sold the 3 they had in stock this week. Hopefully that speaks well for us regarding all this allocation business. Apparently Ruxer's is selling. ?? Got my picture taken with a beautiful lightning blue Raptor. It's gorgeous. I want it. I'm doing my darndest to hold out for this Bronco, friends!! ?
Hoosier.Bronco
Hoosier.Bronco
@Techqua I’ve heard good things about them!
Heffe66413
Heffe66413
I really want the Bronco- but that being said I believe it will fall short of my love for my F150 platinum. And as silly as it sounds, the feature I love the most on it is the power fold mirrors followed by the 36 gallon tank. The Raptor is one nice vehicle!
Reactions: Jdbrew
Jdbrew
@Heffe66413 agreed I love my 36 gallon tank. I’ve never had to think about finding a gas station. I’ve always had F150’s and a little concerned with not having a truck bed. Not that I use it all the time but it certainly is nice knowing I can haul anything I would need to at any time.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views