Sponsored

Bronco Everglades

This club is for all Bronco Everglades owners and future owners🤙
Broncsquatch
So who's taking the Everglades decal off?
I initially thought it would be an immediate removal.
I went to a Bronco trail run and asked keep or remove and went 6/6 to keep it.
Asked the big boss(wife) and she says it looks unique considering no other Bronco has it...
Thoughts ?....
Show full message
DrewMackin
DrewMackin
I'm keeping mine. It's unique and I think it's pretty fun. The whole truck is pretty outlandish with all the extra bits, why not also have an oversized decal/badge? It also looks great without it but I think it takes a bit of the personality away.
Iconic Bronco
Iconic Bronco
It has grown on me…keeping it on there. The uniqueness of the model makes me want to leave it as close to stock as possible. Other than my winter wheel/tire set-up, the only other visible exterior change made was swapping to a Wildtrak horse on the rear swing gate (I prefer black badging). The only other thing I’m considering is lights that fit into the modular bumper openings.
BMoreDogDoc
BMoreDogDoc
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1309720810/

This is out there too. I ordered a set of the wading Sasquatch. I really like the ones with the gator.

I will likely leave the decal intact for the time being and put these on either the inside or the tailgate.
uncledoodoo
uncledoodoo
I didn't like it until I saw it in person. Definitely stands out, and I didn't buy a $60K Bronco Everglades because I like to blend in. It stays
tomcartmeljr
tomcartmeljr
Mine's gone. Haven't regretted it for a second, honestly.
BMcCJ
BMcCJ
Strong vote to keep. It's a tool, a depth gauge. I think the Sasquatch marks the 36” safe fording depth. But I haven't measured it yet.
SurfsUp85
SurfsUp85
My daughter of 8 years old freaked out that I got rid of the outer banks and got the Everglades. She called the decal stupid and almost attempted to peal it off. Well I put an end to that real quick lol
Limpetman
Limpetman
Sorry but I quite like it...it's distinct and pretty unique
RicochetJP
RicochetJP
Keeping mine - it is unique

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)