Sponsored

North Texas Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the North Texas area.
illverado
Well after dissecting every forscan thread and how to for hours and hours I just used forscan for the first time and deactivated auto stop start (don’t have to push button anymore) put full volume range to my rear speakers, disabled the obnoxious double honk, and added all goat modes. It was pretty intimidating but I have experience with HPtuners, efilive, holley and aem efi and found it was much simpler than it seemed and functioned perfectly with the obdlink ex I bought for this. If anyone is interested I’m in Frisco and I have a couple weeks off work with our newborn. I’d be happy to do these things for you for a little extra diaper money and teach you how to do it too. Like idk, $50 or offer what you think this service is worth? Way less than you would spend on an obdlink EX and forscan license! Can also recalibrate speedo/odometer/mpg reading for larger than stock tires
4DE04258-5848-4848-9B56-0FBF20ACA99D.jpeg
Show full message
reaper5252006
Good luck with the newborn!
WLDCATR
WLDCATR
Would LOVE to deactivate the stop/start. Will be up that way tomorrow afternoon.... got time?
illverado
illverado
@WLDCATR I sure do! I think I just sent you a private message, started a “conversation”
Somehow have been on here for this long and haven’t sent a message yet haha
GeoWar64
GeoWar64
Auto Start/Stop doesn’t bother me like I thought it would, but that double honk is ridiculous and obnoxious, and has gotta go. Seriously @Ford Motor Company, does anyone actually like that feature? What were you thinking? If you had to add it, it should have been an on-screen feature you can turn off.
Harper
Congrats on the new baby! I would love to get ASS turned off, let me know best way to coordinate and how much time it takes.
Reactions: illverado
illverado
illverado
@Harper sending you a message, shouldn’t take longer than like 15 minutes. What takes the longest is saving all the as built data

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views