Sponsored

Bronco Enthusiasts of Connecticut

This group is for Connecticut Bronco and other off-road enthusiasts. Please join and we will get organized as we go down the road a bit... Want to help? Please let us know…
WranglerArctic
Happy owner here from West Hartford.
From what see around there are 12+ Broncos that live around town here?
Might be fun sometime to have a meet up...
Just sayin :unsure:
Show full message

Attachments

Reactions: BitterBronco
BitterBronco
There are quite a few of us! I just put mine away for the winter but come spring time, I could be talked into a series of meetups around CT Breweries!

Gotta get that CTBeer Passport stamped!
CT203
CT203
You have another vehicle that is better in the snow? Must be nice! Brewery tour is a great idea.
Reactions: WranglerArctic
BitterBronco
@CT203 haha I don’t know about “better in the snow” but “older and already subjected to rust and salt” is more appropriate
SavSqch
SavSqch
@WranglerArctic I’m few towns over. Name is Sav, welcome aboard. Anytime you want meet up let me know . Do anything to your Bronco yet? I’m traveling for work and am in Palm Springs but will be back Sunday (took few extra days to hit Joshua Tree).

@CT203 are you just naturally a prick in your responses? I’ve seen quite a few replies by you where you have throw a jab in at someone.

So @BitterBronco puts his bronco away for winter. What does it matter to you? I swear the internet gives idiots voices.
View previous replies…
BitterBronco
@WranglerArctic where did you mount your ARB compressor? I’ve seen the mounts for behind the spare (which I really like) but part of me wants to throw it under the hood to use for one of those old timey Aooooooga horns lol

If I’m going to drive a monster truck, I feel like I need to let my inner child really shine lol
SavSqch
SavSqch
@WranglerArctic dude I’m like 10 minutes from you! Let’s show the world that Silver Wildtraks are the best!!!! Let’s get together asap! I wanna see your rig!
WranglerArctic
WranglerArctic
@BitterBronco I went with the twin ARB setup with underhood bracket, was on special this summer at 4x4truckleds.com Install was very straightforward and it's switched with one of the factory Aux.
Have used it a few times to go from 20 +/- back to 35. Takes 3 min each tire.... later once I'm home and tires have cooled I'll use power tank to get to factory 39
Dubsesd
Dubsesd
Nice looking Bronco! Yes a meet up should be in the works. This weekend Will not work for me. But the following should work. Im down to plan something. I’ll see if I can figure out to invite you to our group chat.
CT203
CT203
I’m just generally curious what might be better for winter driving. Wasn’t meant as a prickly comment.
BitterBronco
@SavSqch i appreciate you having my back!

@CT203 No harm, no foul! Mines a summer car that I want to keep for a long, long time so I stored it away to use my Daily Driver in the winter
CT203
CT203
Your willpower is strong being able to put it away! Growing up, anytime there was significant snowfall, my dad would get me in his truck and we’d go driving. Driving in the snow is still a favorite of mine and I’d argue some of the most fun you can have with a Bronco when No one else is out there. The snow gets rid of the road noise, getting the back end to break free, donuts in any available space - especially with trail turn assist! And just being again able to go places the average vehicle can’t - Fun times! It’s of course a great summer vehicle as well. Fall driving with the top down, heated seats and heat on - also pretty great. Every season brings out a different quality in the Bronco I guess. That’s why we enjoy them so much.
BitterBronco
@CT203 amen to that! I mostly just don’t want the sludge we use on the roads up here to rot it out. I’m a SoCal native so I have dreams of throwing some lights on, a surfboard up top, and using it as a beach cruiser for years and years. I’ve always loved classic cars (like just about everyone) and there’s something special about a classic having only 1 owner. So here I am… demonstrating restraint and staring longingly into the garage waiting for spring

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views