Sponsored

Bronco Enthusiasts of Connecticut

This group is for Connecticut Bronco and other off-road enthusiasts. Please join and we will get organized as we go down the road a bit... Want to help? Please let us know…
Bronco_Skillz
I'm heading to the Bronco Off-Rodeo in NH, on 10/8. Just checking to see if any of you Bronco enthusiasts will be there.
Show full message
Reactions: aFordOwner
RagnarKon
RagnarKon
I will be there on 10/9... we'll miss each other by a day.
CT203
CT203
I've been toying with it. NH or make it a big trip and go out to Utah...
SavSqch
SavSqch
@Bronco_Skillz i haven’t booked mine yet. My wife doesn’t want go which sticking a real wrench in my plans to go. Ugh
Aviboy97
Aviboy97
I’m going on 9/24
FallenHazzard
FallenHazzard
I went and it was absolutely amazing!
BitterBronco
WranglerArctic
WranglerArctic
Was at the NH OffRodeo two weeks ago and loved every minute of it! Has anyone inquired about doing another location and heard the cost?
BitterBronco
@WranglerArctic I think you can only do one - i think that’s a rule (you can only attend the Off Roadeo once per vin which is why a used bronco is a bit of a tough spot when it comes to off Roadeo)
FallenHazzard
FallenHazzard
I have heard of multiple people doing off rodeos at multiple locations.
WranglerArctic
WranglerArctic
@FallenHazzard OK great - I'll dig into it. Vegas would be allot of fun with mixed Terrain. I spent a full day once in a Hertz Hummer H3 bombing around a huge 4WD recreational area outside Vegas, across from the Speedway. Sand dunes, hill climbs, canyons etc. Really cool area

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views