Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
sunpro2010
does anyone near Winston Salem have 4scan and would be willing to do an auto start delete for me? I really don't want to buy it for just that.
Show full message
FireBall
FireBall
I've got it, but not used it yet. Maybe you can be my guinea pig?
FireBall
FireBall
Just took Bronco delivery 4 weeks ago. Been focused on installing all of my aftermarket stuff before Uwharrie closes next week. I'll be doing a lot to mine with Forscan. Wait a week or two and I'll be ready.
View previous replies…
broadicustomworks
broadicustomworks
@sunpro2010 Uwharrie isn't bad at all. I've been at least a dozen times in mine with the sasquatch flares, no rubbing. You can do most of it in 2WD or 4 Hi, and a general rule of thumb is to avoid the three trails that start with a "D" (Daniel front side, Dutch John, Dickey Bell) if you are apprehensive.
I've led groups with stock OBX Broncos with only minor scraping on the belly.
It's a cool day spent off-pavement.
sunpro2010
sunpro2010
@broadicustomworks my fenders are a little wider though. I’m finishing up PPF on them. Maybe when season opens back up I’ll go with you guys. That will give me time to put some miles on it first, only 100 right now. I took my taco to Hurricane creek trail down by Asheville. I don’t think the B Raptor will fit one section of that trail. It was tight with the taco.
broadicustomworks
broadicustomworks
@sunpro2010 Oh I didn't know you had a Braptor. Congrats! Can't wait to get a look at it, have not seen one in person yet.
It is definitely a bit wide for Hurricane, but Uwharrie is a lot more wide open. Yeah, get some miles on that sucker first, get used to the size of it and you'll do fine.
I went from a Jeep TJ to my Badlands, but after a few minutes I felt good about the extra width and the only real issues in Uwharrie with width are on the more extreme stuff and the banks on either side of Dutch John hill climb.
Looking forward to getting you out there next year and hopefully meeting before then.
broadicustomworks
broadicustomworks
I’m also curious. I have the interface cable.
Need to do the turn signal changes to install my flush fit Oracle tails.
Sounds like we need a group meet up and all.
I’d be willing to buy lunch or something for the group as a thanks!
RogueSqdn
RogueSqdn
I'll have to check with you, David, when my warranty runs out. Waiting for that before doing any changes.

That said, I dropped mine off for the driveshaft recall this afternoon, plan on picking up tomorrow.
Hey Buddy
Hey Buddy
I am in Winston-Salem with Forscan & FDRS on my laptop. I have added Aux Switches, changed my tire size & eliminated the double honk when I have the keys in my pocket exiting the running truck. I do not think the auto start/stop can be deleted, unless you actually buy the bypass kit? With the bypass kit, you can set it to off & never deal with it again.
92EddieBauerNC
92EddieBauerNC
I'd be happy to help out anyone in the Raleigh area. I've added factory fog lights switches to my Badlands with modular bumper, disabled the double honk, added Sport Mode, increased the temp of my heated steering wheel.

Haven't been able to get the auto up windows to work though. Everything else has been a breeze.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views