Sponsored

North Texas Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the North Texas area.
MamaD
Anyone have these steps and if so could I come and take a peek at them? I had the Amp Powersteps installed today and I'm having a bit of buyers remorse. First of all they're damaged out of the box and 2nd they don't cover as much as the rock rails leaving an unsightly gap. I just can't unsee it. Since they are damaged I think I might uninstall and return. I'm thinking these might be the way to go since they work with the rock rails and have a lower profile. They just look small so I want to make sure there is enough to step on.
1000000869.jpg
Show full message
Reactions: reaper5252006
reaper5252006
I would like to hear what you have to say on these as well if someone has them, looking for something to add for the wife and kids once mine arrives.
Reactions: MamaD
Hatman
Hatman
I have the IAG steps. I bought them after my powerstep went on back order for 3 straight months. More than happy to show you the IAGs. There is plenty to step on but if you are worried, they also make a full length version.
reaper5252006
@Hatman can you take a picture of your shoe on them and please provide your shoe size? LOL weird but makes sense to me, and also give opinion on them (loose fitting, awkward positioning/don't stick out far enough, etc.)
Hatman
Hatman
I really like them. There are 2 versions: even with the top of the rock rail and even with the bottom. I got V2. They are very sturdy and I think they are the right size. I’m tall so I don’t use them as a step and I have room to slide my leg around them. Everyone else in the family is normal height and they like getting in much better since I’ve added the steps. (Size 12 shoe)
900F8673-F9AA-446B-8F51-DF294874AFF7.jpeg

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views