Sponsored

Bronco Everglades

This club is for all Bronco Everglades owners and future owners🤙
friethmiller
Ok my Everglades fender stickers arrived from Etsy the other day. They are made by 4x4GraphicsLLC. I purchased them as an option if I don’t like the 20” stickers that come from the factory. These stickers have a few mm thickness and are high quality. I would actually call them “badges”. My plan is to bring my Everglades home (in a few weeks 🤞) and see if I want to use these or leave the factory stickers.
B7C45EB4-88EA-4CE1-A939-AC6433BA2092.jpeg
47C7E6A8-E4C9-491B-B973-06181A70B78A.jpeg

Options:
1672861158479.png
Show full message
friethmiller
friethmiller
Forgot to mention that they have several option/designs to choose from.
uncledoodoo
uncledoodoo
Those are nice if you don't like the big one. I had every intention of ripping mine off on day one, but I decided to wait a week and see. Now that we've gone from a couple of Broncos in town, to hundreds. Mine is the ONLY one that looks like this, and I'm happier with it every day. But I understand those that don't like them (I didn't either).
friethmiller
friethmiller
I might be of the same opinion. I want to be damn sure before pulling off the factory stickers. I know some people move their stickers for various reasons (i.e. to put on the Bronco script) but this bad boy isn’t going to be easy to put back on. I’m 50/50 at the moment.
uncledoodoo
uncledoodoo
btw - I said I'm happier with it every day (and I am), but life happens and I have to sell it, I know I'll miss it but hopefully I can replace it in a year or two.
BigCatKale
BigCatKale
So far mine is the only Everglades in the city I have seen. Having something that distinctive I personally feel makes it stand out. I like the looks on Desert Sand and plan to keep mine. That said, would entertain putting something like this on the back for giggles. Looks well made!
friethmiller
friethmiller
Updated my post with the available Everglade badges. Just search 'Etsy bronco everglade sticker' to find them.
tomcartmeljr
tomcartmeljr
I would say my Desert Sand Everglades without the sticker is more unique than one with the sticker, no? In fact, I think everyone else should keep their factory graphics. Hah.
Reactions: DrewMackin
BigCatKale
BigCatKale
@tomcartmeljr I mean you, look pretty much the same as every other Bronco you pass on the road now was my point. So from that perspective, no, but to each their own!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views