Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
j_marinelli
Deleted my last post because I was able to get some questions I had answered. I didn't want to overwhelm the guy so I kept is short. For those with reservations at Bluebonnet Ford.

1. The total deposit they will ask for at ordering is 500.00
  2. I did ask if they would have a demo model prior to ordering banks opening up. He was not sure.
  3. I did ask how many reservations they have. He didn't know the exact number but said there was at least 150 orders the first day. He said if he had to guess a number, "a couple hundred".
Show full message
Reactions: JessD05
Spooled
Spooled
I can confirm that I was told it will most likely be $500 as well for the deposit. So $400 added onto the initial $100.

Not bluebonnet, but I have a friend who works at another dealership and he said their GM said they do not expect to get demo models until early next year.
Chanman3123
Chanman3123
I was there last week and GM had none of that info.
Sub_Sonarman
Sub_Sonarman
Thanks. My reservation is at Bluebonnet but I will be changing before the end of the month. Most likely going with the TX Group Buyers deal. I haven't been happy from the beginning with Bluebonnet when I went to their Bronco website, asked for additional information and got a call later that day from a Bluebonnet Jeep salesman.
Pepperenavich
Pepperenavich
Same here, I just moved my Bluebonnet reservation to TX Group Buyers deal today, but I also have a reservation at Jordan Ford. Bluebonnet sent the initial email and then crickets. Jordan Ford GM Thomas Murray has been fantastic to talk to and even sent swag.
Reactions: j_marinelli
View previous replies…
Pepperenavich
Pepperenavich
@Ricepuddin This is what the GM said to me "I have advised my staff to send out a consistent message from day one. We will not charge a premium above MSRP. We will Menu price them from day one and we will honor all plan pricing issued by Ford AZXD."
Ricepuddin
Ricepuddin
@Pepperenavich does he know there is no xplan ?. They seem to be a good dealership but a thousand under invoice +$500 shipping is still pretty hard to pass on. I wish we had some clarity on my22 x plan since I'll be, that would sway my decision.
Pepperenavich
Pepperenavich
@Ricepuddin Yeah, that communication was a few days before the Xplan announcement, I just copied and pasted from his email.
Sub_Sonarman
Sub_Sonarman
I switched to today to the group buy dealer. I probably would have stuck with a local dealer if they had done something to earn my business. Glad to hear Jordan is putting effort into their customers.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views