Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
NPBronco91
For the folks in the triangle area - what Ford Dealership/Service Dept. do you use? Went to Capital Ford the other day for a quick question, did not have a good experience and was turned off. Can anyone recommend a shop?
Show full message
Jazer
Jazer
I know it's not the triangle, but depending on where you are at might not be too far a drive... but I have had nothing but great experiences with my dealer Crossroads of Dunn. Honestly, I've seen others mention good experiences at other Crossroads locations as well and I think there is one up in Raleigh/Cary area as well.. but the Dunn location has just been fantastic. I purchased & service my Bronco there. I've had a few things happen& they have done everything they can to make it positive for me (putting a new loaner into service so I wouldn't be stranded without a car & getting my car fixed priority when it broke despite a full schedule, etc). Always friendly/accommodating staff, so I have been very pleased.
RubyRedGT
RubyRedGT
I’ve always used Crossroads Apex (used to be in Cary) and I believe the dealership in Fuquay is very good as well
TheShark
TheShark
I use Crossroads Ford of Apex as well.
NPBronco91
NPBronco91
The pain is that I’m in North/North East Raleigh. I’m like. 1-2miles from Capitol. Has anyone had luck at Wake Forest?
astuart
astuart
WF is a decent option and they replaced my driver's side mirror (It had a weird dark spot where the mirror was rubbed off upon delivery) under warranty. However, I always take my F150 to Capital Ford and will most likely take my Bronco there for future service.
NPBronco91
NPBronco91
@astuart what about Capitol Ford did you like more over WF?
astuart
astuart
@NPBronco91 I've only dealt with WF for a warranty issue on my Bronco and have never had my truck serviced there. They seem genuine but not as big of an operation as Capital Ford. I actually live closer to WF but still bring my vehicles to CF. I in the past two years I had to bring in my crippled F150 to CF and they have taken care of the issue within a few days without a scheduled appointment. Which is pretty amazing in today's world where scheduling one will take you out a few weeks or more. They also have a nice area where you can work on a laptop in quiet area and serve coffee, soft drinks, and water for free. I can't think of their names but the service guys you interact with at check-in are courteous and very knowledgable.
HorizonHunter
HorizonHunter
University Ford Durham was a bad experience, so I'm doing crossroads of apex now
TheShark
TheShark
My dealings with University Ford have been bad, at least the sales end. I talked with them about ordering a Maverick and Bronco, I don't think they told me lies as much as they just didn't know what they were talking about. When I know more about ordering a Ford vehicle then they do it's time to find another dealer who does.
Mean Green Bronc Machine
Mean Green Bronc Machine
I never go to the dealership for service unless its covered under the warranty. When I had a jeep I went to the dealership once to get something with my computer fixed and they charged me a ridiculous amount. Found out it would have been $100 cheaper at Firestone and I never went to them again for anything other than my first 5 oil changes, which were free. Plus, I always had to wait a ridiculous amount of time and whenever I would call in they would be rude until they found out I actually owned a vehicle purchased through them. ANYWAYYY I say all this to ask are you adamant on going to the dealership? Why not go to Firestone, or Carmedix? I've had great experiences with both. Ford might be better, but my jeep dealership left a bad stain for other dealerships. I'd rather not deal with them outside of purchasing a vehicle.
TheShark
TheShark
One thing making me go back to the dealer for servicing is FordPass points, I'm using them for oil changes and tire rotation. I've found Crossroads Ford in Apex Quick Lane to be pretty convenient and fast.
Mean Green Bronc Machine
Mean Green Bronc Machine
I forgot about the ford pass points incentives. I used all mine up in one transaction ordering accessories lol. I ordered through, and had them shipped to, the University Ford on Roxboro and they were all really nice throughout that process. Know nothing of their service though.
I'm afraid to go back to the other University Ford on Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd. I got my first Bronco from them, but returned it the next day when another dealership offered me a better price on a higher trim. So, I'm sure they hate me.
Buttt I can agree with you that my guy at that University Ford was not very informative, he told me nothing about the bronco, just let me test drive etc. and I was so excited I thought nothing of it. When I went to get my forever Bronco out in VA, this guy explained everything on the inside, outside, and under the hood to me, and was even able to explain why Ford incorporated certain designs.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views