Sponsored

Bayou Bronco Club

A friendly place for Bronco owners in Louisiana to meet and share the joy that being a 6th gen Bronco owner will bring!
Okay all you Bayou Broncs. Ever since I moved to Bossier City, I’ve been seeing a LOT of broncos — and especially on Barksdale AFB. Easily a dozen different.

where you guys at, and when/where are we going wheeling?!
Show full message
Reactions: THEMANatwar
BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
Waiting on mine to get out of the service department at Wray! Had the manual transmission making a grinding sound which allegedly is from bad synchro rings on 5th and 6th gears. I’d be down for a meet up after she’s all fixed!
THEMANatwar
THEMANatwar
Definitely down for a meetup!
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
Shreveport here.. Im all over the place. From what I hear mine sticks out like a sore thumb.
BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
@ChrisB351 it’s probably from your excellent choice in wheels. I love that Baja look and went with something similar on mine. American Racing 172s
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
@BOLD Renegade93 Ive only seen 2 other velocity blue in town and with it being a 2dr too Its definitely unique. Not to mention the wheels. 90% of what Ive seen are black or a dark color.
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
Reactions: waveform55
View previous replies…
waveform55
@ChrisB351 looks like some camping too. Perfect reason to get my Tax Outdoors Woolly Bear out and about
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
@GreyZ Ive been probably a dozen times over the last couple years when I had my Jeep. Ive rented bunks out there before. Its really nice when ya have a good group. I was going with the trail lizards jeep club but they dont like me no more haha.
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
@waveform55 You can do primitive camping or rent a camp site if you have a camper. They have bunks which are just beds and an air conditioner. They also have cabins with kitchens and bathrooms if you want more. Prices are reasonable too. They have open pavilions with grills so you can bring food.
BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
I got my Bronco back today. Anyone down for a meet soon? Could do a simple cars and coffee at Coffee on the Red in North Bossier or I’m down for anywhere in Shreveport if more people live that way.
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
When is Coffee on the red?
PJDiddy
Anything new planned in Shreveport/Bossier?
View previous replies…
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
Im in Shreveport btw.. Im going out of town in the morning for the weekend tho.
GreyZ
GreyZ
@ChrisB351 Just two vehicles. My badlands and my brothers lifted GX470. Probably 4 people. We will probably get there pretty early the 21st and then head out sometime Sunday when we have tackled all the trails we feel like we can tackle. Coming in from Baton Rouge
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
@GreyZ I may see about riding over Saturday for a bit. Its only 1.5hr or so from me.
Reactions: GreyZ

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views