Sponsored

Bronco Babes

A group for ladies who own and can share helpful information about Broncos.
JIOxfordWhite
Hi all, first time posting on Bronco6g and so glad I found this group just for the Bronco ladies. My 2023 Wildtrak is supposed to arrive at my dealer on January 3rd with pick up on Jan 4 after they install a few accessories. A few days ago I received the long awaited "your Bronco just rolled off the assembly line" photo. This has completely pushed me into another realm of obsessing and impatiently waiting for baby B to arrive. Also included an inspo pic of the stripe I plan to do on it in the coming weeks. I look forward to learning from fellow Bronco babe owners! Cheers to 2023 - New Year and New Car!
Show full message

Attachments

70&22bronco
70&22bronco
Welcome!! Oh, the anticipation and obsessing..been there too! šŸ˜† Donā€™t hold on to that ā€œexpectedā€ date too tightly. Hope for it, but prepare for it to get postponed. Mine sat at the railyard for eight long days! I hope you do get it on the 4th though! Be sure to share updates with us! šŸ™‚
JIOxfordWhite
JIOxfordWhite
Thanks @70&22bronco - very cool you have 2 Broncos! After a 2.5 year wait with pushed out build dates and shipping changes......my expectations are low but my hope is so high! Will definitely share updates. šŸ˜ƒ
70&22bronco
70&22bronco
@JIOxfordWhite , thanks! A classic Bronco was my dream vehicle, and it took around 2 years for my husband and I to do a complete restoration on!

Oh my goodness..2.5 years is so long! Iā€™m glad youā€™re finally getting it! You certainly have the right attitude! šŸ˜Š
1Pixie
1Pixie
Nice, where and how did you get your assembly line pic ?
JIOxfordWhite
JIOxfordWhite
@1Pixie my Bronco was built the week of 12/6, on 12/23 I happened to check my junk mail since I saw others receiving their assembly line photos. Just so happens it was there and was sent on 12/23. Totally made my day! Will try and attach a photo of it.
JIOxfordWhite
JIOxfordWhite
I can't find a way to attach a photo to a comment. Basically it's from Ford and the title is "Your Ford SUV just rolled off the assembly line" All my other Ford emails go straight to my inbox but this one went to my junk email.
1Pixie
1Pixie
@JIOxfordWhite Thank you for the info. just checked my junk emails, nothing. I did call Ford yesterday and they said they are unable to take pics of every Bronco that rolls off the assembly line and it is random....glad you got yours.
Mean Green Bronc Machine
Mean Green Bronc Machine
Iā€™m super late, but welcome to the group!! Do you have your Wildtrak yet? Send us some photos, if so. I absolutely love the white, especially with the stripe, keep us updated.
Reactions: JIOxfordWhite
JIOxfordWhite
JIOxfordWhite
@Mean Green Bronc Machine Thanks! Yes FINALLY received my Bronco and picked 'er up Monday afternoon. Just attached some new pictures to my original post. I'll send some new photos one I have all my mods done. I've been adding stuff to it every day - so fun! Next week I'm getting the front two windows tinted, stripe decal put on, have a bull bar coming in, will be adding 2" wheel spacers, mud flaps, Mabett fog lights and Rigid A pillar lights. Already added the paracord black handles, several accent decals that I found, step sills. Having a blast and love driving her and finding reasons to take her out!
Mean Green Bronc Machine
Mean Green Bronc Machine
Sheesh!! She's beautiful. I love love love the sasquatch in your light! Can't wait to see when you add the stripes and bull bar. I want a bull bar as well, please let me know how easy/difficult the install is.
JIOxfordWhite
JIOxfordWhite
Thanks! Iā€™ll send the link for the Sasquatch light decal below. Iā€™m going to make a video of all my mods and provide links to everything I bought once itā€™s complete. This weekend, my husband and I, added the aftermarket tow hitch, mud flaps, and brake light inside the spare tire. Looks great! Tomorrow I get the windows tinted and the stripe put on. Sooo excited as I get closer to completion. Hereā€™s the link to the Sasquatch light decal they have a few options to choose from. Grab your hair dryer and itā€™s super easy. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1334498787/
Mean Green Bronc Machine
1Pixie
1Pixie
Thank you for posting this link to etsy for the light decal!
Hoozeygrl
Hoozeygrl
Imitation is the best form of flattery, right? Iā€™m going to have to copy your little Sasquatch idea as a Easter egg on mine.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views