Sponsored

Bayou Bronco Club

A friendly place for Bronco owners in Louisiana to meet and share the joy that being a 6th gen Bronco owner will bring!
ChrisB351
Has anyone been to the off rodeo event yet? Since we get a free trip I was planning to go to Texas this spring. Would be fun to get a few people together for a trip.
Show full message
GreyZ
GreyZ
i am planning to but have not booked yet.
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
Any idea when? I wanna do a Saturday. Leave here on Fri, wheel all day Sat, and come home Sun. I dont have anyone to take with me so Im trying to see about some other local Bronco owners.
GreyZ
GreyZ
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
@GreyZ Thats right around my bday and Im gonna be out of town the 2nd weekend so that probably wont work for me.
waveform55
I did the Vegas one in October 2021 -- it was a fantastic experience. I was coming from an F-150 with zero off-roading experience going into my Bronco purchase and pickup. The instructors were personable and knowledgeable. If the off-roadeo in Austin is anything like the one in Vegas, you'll have maybe an hour or two of a ground school where they teach you the lingo, vehicle and environmental awareness and general off-roading guidelines, as well as the different technical features of Bronco. Then you go out and put it to the test all day. Absolutely amazing experience, highly recommended.
Rosedp
Rosedp
I did the New Hampshire one in October and it was one of the most fun things I have done in a long time. This is a must go and do, I highly recommend it. You will not be sorry.
Johnny Bronceaux
I attended the Texas location on January 13th, it was awesome. Highly Recommended!!!!! We only had 8 Broncos on the Friday, the smaller group worked really well. The Saturday they were expecting 30 broncos. This was my fist time rock crawling, the Bronco made me look like a seasoned veteran!!!!
ChrisB351
ChrisB351
Thanks for all the feedback. Ive been crawling at least a dozen times when I had my Jeep. Ive learned a good bit but it would be awesome to go with some pros. Im gonna schedule a spring weekend. Leave here on Fri do the course on Sat and come home Sun.
RPMImages
RPMImages
We did Nevada/Vegas back in Feb 22. Lots to do out there besides the Off-Roadeo!
buckin69
They are pretty cool!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views