Sponsored

Colorado Bronco Club

A place for Coloradans to share ideas with other Bronco owners, organize meets, and plan 4X4 excursions into the great Rocky Mountains!
Can anyone recommend a good collision shop in the Denver area? My brand-new baby was hit from behind last night with minor damage to the bumper. Their insurance is taking full responsibility, but now I need to think if I want to work with one of their partner shops or find my own. Any recommendations? Or places to avoid?
Show full message

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: UFO_Squatch
nomnom
nomnom
sorry to hear this. I would contact the insurance and explain about the constraints with ford right now how broncos are back ordered. Ask about getting an estimate and if its enough for an aftermarket steel bumper, go that route and ask to be cut a check.
cobro92
Yeah, getting an aftermarket bumper would be the best route, I think. Is that even an option? Depending on the estimate, to have them cut me a check instead?
Ramble_Offroad
Ramble_Offroad
Bummer, sorry you got tagged.

I don’t have any real recommendations for a body shop. However years ago I got rear ended in my lifted / armored Tacoma and I had to have the frame straightened and a few body panels replaced and painted. The Boulder Bump was recommend by the insurance guy so that’s where I took it. They also cut me a check to replace my aftermarket rear bumper (which was fine but the insurance guy wouldn’t take no for an answer.

I agree with comments above, take a check if you can get it and replace the bumper with a take off or aftermarket. Good luck.
Bonnie6G
Bonnie6G
When I got rear-ended last year I used Caliber Collision. They were super easy to work with, and provided estimate and work progress updates via email and text.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views